Blade 3

Tools    

news that I just heard is Blade 3 is in production. I persoanlly am a huge Blade fan I loved the orignal Blade, and even though it didnt get the best reviews I loved Blade II even more. Wesley Snipes does such a good job at playing "The Day Walker" that I just can't help waiting for this sequal to come out. I read up on the plot at http://www.countingdown.com/movies/blade3. "What Blade 3 Is about: When the Vampire Nation can no longer tolerate the threat that Blade poses, they concieve of a plan to stop him once and for all - expose him to the public! Can Blade reveal his actual role in the battle against vampirism to humanity in time, or will Blade be destroyed for being different before he can explain?!" Certainly doesnt sound like the past two Blade movies, to me it sounds like this one will be a little less action packed. But I know im seeing it!

Blade one set a standard when it comes to action, Blade II alaso had great more detailed action (just the plot let it down) but this Blade Three sounds good, i think i would see it even after the disappointment of the second one.

People know me for being terminator mad but Blade is my second favourite film series. Wesley Snipes is brilliant as Blade and although I don't think Blade 2 was as good story wise, it was still amazing to watch due to the sfx.

I'm not so sure that the story you mentioned will be good though, I think they should revert back to the original Blade, put him up against a GOD. They have done a Blood God what about the ultimate vampire demon/god who lives hidden in the depths of another dimension of evil!!!

It could have blood for rivers, have vampire gotic cathedrills.
The new enemy could fly with some really good bat type wings, with todays sfx they could pull that off really well!

Morbida
so far all the blades have sucked@!

excuse me sire, Blade gives the word action to the action genre!

I would have thought, it was better as a one hit wonder, they dont have to milk it so much...

but yet blade 2 still rocked

Bluray Collector!
Personally, Im really looking forward to this, een though, the over used character of whistler is still obviously making an appearance.

though the story doens't sound right, they should go with an apocalypse type story, s mentioned a few posts before

Adam

Sounds more original than the second one and actually sounds like it has a plot, i will go and see this one, no matter the disappointment concieved by Blade 2

Let me warn you, 'tis more gory than anything I've ever seen!! The goriness alone makes it creepy. I've never seen Blade 1, but I heard it's more creepy than gory, which is probobly better in my case. Either way, I hope you enjoy it!

I remember I read somewhere that the writer of the two previous Blade films has an Idea for part 3.
It would take place in a post-apocalyptic (Spelling?) world where the Vampires have overrun the planet and rule the humans, like Planet of the apes type of twist.
It would be pretty cool if they did that story and pulled it off right.
But whatever happens if Whistler dies, He's gotta stay dead!

How can you guys say blade 2 sucked?! blade was awsome but now that there is a trilogy it only gets better.blade 2 had an OK story but the sx were great. the story for blade 3 sounds kinda lame.i mean he has been protecting the free people of the world for how long now and they are probably going to get the army to get him and stuff and i admit that would be cool but come on from the 2vampire movies to the army, i dont think so.they should have it like one of you said were blade goes into the "underworld" and tries to kill the master vampire or something like that cause in all the vampire movies there is always a master vampire.
From,
Gatterious

Oh get over it In case you didnt know most action films of Hollywood for modern times do have the basic structure of big boss plus the occasional henchmen fight the hero, than because of the morality tale of the good vrs evil and the good guys always win. Its not just Vampire movies, there is a common structure within all genre's, you silly billy

Blade never has and never will be about plot, its about action, fun, ear piercing sword slashes and 3D gun shots, i think im finished now, carry on with your lives

lol sad but true

I am positive that i am the biggest blade fan ever. U no reciting every line by heart from both movies is pretty damn incredible. But i need to see this movie. IT will no matter wat be good. for all blade fans out there. IF ITS NOT GOOD, ITS AMAZING!! XetoxIc u suck u homo

Originally posted by BladeLover
I am positive that i am the biggest blade fan ever. U no reciting every line by heart from both movies is pretty damn incredible. But i need to see this movie. IT will no matter wat be good. for all blade fans out there. IF ITS NOT GOOD, ITS AMAZING!! XetoxIc u suck u homo
Well, good for you. You've wasted fabulous study time reciting Blade dialogue and probably totally imitating the vampires in real life and playing back the pictures in your mind's eye -- when you could have been studying grammar and the english language and attending glorious spelling bee contests where little nerdy eight year old girls named Vonda know how to spell words like "indescribable". For your education, of course.

Oh, and BTW, was that homo for "homosapian" or "homosexual"? My guess would be homosexual since sucking is often regarded as a favorite past time for homosexuals. I'm sure you know all about that, ****Lover.

I also love Blade.

I can't seem to find the countdown to Blade3 page posted on the first page. The link is not found when I click on it.

I heard Snipes was going to do a movie called Black Panther before Blade 3. Which will be disapointing since the comic book Black Panther was so bad.

Are you sure they have started production on Blade3??
Can you repost the link Nightmare Inc.?
The one you posted retures "Sorry This page isn't avaliable"

I thought Blade I and II were just simply amazing! There is no way I can possibly wait for Blade III to be released!