Another MoFo Contest; Win "Signs" on DVD!

Tools    

I've got an extra copy of Signs on DVD, so I figured I'd put together a small contest. Here's how you win: predict the site's record for posts in a day, threads in a day, new user signups in a day, and shouts in a day. Some facts to help you base your judgements:
  1. This site opened in July of 2000.
  2. At least one of the four records took place within the last month.
  3. The difference between the record for shouts and the record for posts is less than fifty.
  4. The record for the number of threads is greater than the record for the number of new users.
I may have mentioned the post record in a past thread somewhere; so no searching! I'm trusting you all to play fair and not conduct any "research." A tie-breaking question is ready if necessary.

Place your bets by replying to this thread with your guesses. I'll devise a casual scoring system while ya'll try to formulate your answers.

Threads:25

New Users:15

Shouts: 45
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Posts =112

Threads =22

New Users =11

Shouts =66

I take it you ship overseas Chris.

My life isn't written very well.

Threads: 21

New Users: 12

Shouts: 133

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Posts - 150

Threads - 30

New User - 15

Shouts - 125

A small hint: the site used to be significantly more active than it is now. Feel free to adjust your guesses accordingly if you wish. All I'll say is that some of the guesses so far are pretty close, and others are really far off.

A novel adaptation.
Shouts: 160
threads: 38
New users: 16

I was looking at the old contest thread a month ago, but unfortunately I'm feeling honest and don't quite remember what the numbers are.

Threads: 29

New Users: 19

Shouts: 344

Threads: 22

New Users: 22

Shouts: 122

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I have no use for R1 DVDs. But I will take a shot anyway. Simply because I'm interested. The shout record I'm guessing took place in March last year. Wink. Wink.

USERS:

SHOUTS:

THREADS:

Chingo. This ain't goin' nowhere! No one is addin' to this thread! You gotta tell us who the winner is! This is stupidity now! Sitting around like sitting ducks, eh!

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Chingo. This ain't goin' nowhere! No one is addin' to this thread! You gotta tell us who the winner is! This is stupidity now! Sitting around like sitting ducks, eh!
It's just here to p*ss you off, at this point.