DC Studios making live-action Teen Titans movie

Tools    

Yes it's official!!

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
not a fan of DC but i know james gunn is gonna reset all the DC movies , he better not reset the dark knight
He will be producing a Batman movie, The Brave and the Bold, which will make the debut of Damien Wayne (Batman's son with Talia Ah-Ghul) and his complicated relationship with Batman. Andy Muschietti is directing it.

Don't worry about "The Dark Knight" and "The Batman". Those will fall under what Gunn is calling "DC Elseworlds". Joker: Folie a Deux also will fall under "Elseworlds".

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
not a fan of DC but i know james gunn is gonna reset all the DC movies , he better not reset the dark knight
He will be producing a Batman movie, The Brave and the Bold, which will make the debut of Damien Wayne (Batman's son with Talia Ah-Ghul) and his complicated relationship with Batman. Andy Muschietti is directing it.

Don't worry about "The Dark Knight" and "The Batman". Those will fall under what Gunn is calling "DC Elseworlds". Joker: Folie a Deux and The Batman: Part II also will fall under "Elseworlds".

You can say that again!

Wasn't the Nolan trilogy already "reset" by Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Suicide Squad, the Justice League and The Batman?

Don't worry about "The Dark Knight" and "The Batman". Those will fall under what Gunn is calling "DC Elseworlds". Joker: Folie a Deux and The Batman: Part II also will fall under "Elseworlds".
oh okay hope it will be good i loved talia ah ghual character on gotham knights game, okay good cause the dark knight is only DC movie that i loved and favorites, oh okay thanks for tell me that