A Day in the Life

Tools    

This is actally Pigsnies suggestion but I think its a good idea also. he says I might actually learn somethin. NOT! but here goes. In this thread, each of us writes what happened in one day of their life. So I will talk about yesterday, august 18.

6:30. I get up like clockworks, throw chairman meow off the bed & go to the bath. I am in there 10 minutes. I brush my hair & wash my face & go to the potty. I check for zits. NONE! Then I go back to my bedroom, make the bed & turn on the TV to see if the worlds blown up yet. nope. Then I change into my blue Hannibal tee shirt & jeans & go down to the kitchen.

7:00-8.00 - Brekkers! Pigsnie already up, Cooked huge omelet with tomato & onions, 6 bangers (4 for me, 2 for him) & scones.
Pigsnie has coffee, I have Horlicks chocolate drink. Pigsnie reads the paper, London Times New York times, Independnt. Hummm, some talk about what Im doing that day, then he tell me to feed the dogs & cat. (He ALWAYS says this everyday of my life, like I dont know!) After breakfast I put dishes in dishwasher, then Pigsnie leaves wit a big duffel bag of somethin, maybe heroin, hahaha!! Oh & there were 4 phone calls.

8.00-10 - I am on computer, checkin out email & my firends on movieforums. New threads about nobs & cussin, loll.
Go to amazon, add stuff to my books wanted list & then visit Sun Online for silly stuff.

10.30 - Leave the house, go to mum & dads place in Regents park. Weather a bit gloomy. Do a few chores around the house, wash my mums pekinese whose tongeu is always hangin out, eat half of Mums strawberry cake, stay for lunch. Roast beef & gravy & ice cream & macaroni salad, yummy! Play ping pong with my dad for an hour. I ask him what he wants for his birthday & he says book about WW2 AGAIN! Or CD of Dean Martin, whos he???

1.30-5.30. Visit my friends Patrick & Tooly. Tooly wants to see CATS & dogs but I dont want to see it. Spend half an hr yellin about it & then Patrick says lets just go see Rush Hour 2. So we took a bus to the moviehouse, bought 2 tubs of popcorn, drinks & samozas from Indian deli nearthe moviehouse becuz I love samozas. The movie was great! In the bathroom, we argued aboht how jackie could fit into that counter slot, Tooly says it is a a special effect, I say Jackie can do anythin!

Then Tooly kids that we should have tea at Harrods & I said he was stupid, lets go play video games but Patrick says that is boring becuz we did that for like 4 hrs yesterday. Then Tooly says lets go to Kings Street & hang out. So we just footled about, Patrick bought some X men comics & I bought some old coins from a shop & then we went to a fish & chip shop & stuffed ourselfs sick, hahaha, that was great!

6.00. Pigsnie not home so I walked the dogs. Takes 20 minutes. Our neighbor, an old soldier dude called mr. Foyston told me to give Pigsnie a package so I took it, it felt like books. Or heroin, hahaha!

6.20-11. I get on the computer & stay there for like 3 hrs. Pigsnie comes home at 9. He asked me if I ate, I said no, I just had 3 sandwiches so he drops a bunch of stuff in the livin room & goes to the study. he yells that there are 20 mesages on the voice mail. And then he starts cussin about a deadline & some guy named Ralph & then he cusses some more. Then he kicks a chair & goes up to his room & slams the door. Chairman Meow says he is in a bad mood. the phone rings, it is a girl for Pigsnie but I tell her, he is busy.

Pigsnie comes down at 10 after takin a shower, then tells me he is goin out for a couple of hours. I say, what if a serial killer breaks in the house, what should I do? He tells me to email TWT, hahaha!!!! Than he leaves.

11-1.00. Pigsnie comes back 12.30. Hes been drinkin but not drunk. I am lyin on the couch, readin the Holy Bible. NOT!
I am actually readin a cool book called the Demonologist, true stories about demon thingies. You should read it, wortle & Steve. I go to bed at 1.15, right after Pigsnie tells me to get off the couch & go to bed. He seemed in a better mood but hes smokin again.

So that is how my day went. Fascinating isnt it? you just know Im gonna grow up to be a serial killer.

the End.

Originally posted by PigsnieLite

7:00-8.00 - Brekkers! Pigsnie already up, Cooked huge omelet with tomato & onions, 6 bangers (4 for me, 2 for him) & scones.
Pigsnie has coffee, I have Horlicks chocolate drink.

eat half of Mums strawberry cake, stay for lunch. Roast beef & gravy & ice cream & macaroni salad, yummy!

bought 2 tubs of popcorn, drinks & samozas from Indian deli nearthe moviehouse becuz I love samozas

we went to a fish & chip shop & stuffed ourselfs sick, hahaha, that was great!

I just had 3 sandwiches
Man, You eat all day!

Pigsnie comes down at 10 after takin a shower, then tells me he is goin out for a couple of hours. I say, what if a serial killer breaks in the house, what should I do? He tells me to email TWT, hahaha!!!!
LOL

I am lyin on the couch, readin the Holy Bible. NOT!
I am actually readin a cool book called the Demonologist, true stories about demon thingies.
So that is how my day went. Fascinating isnt it? you just know Im gonna grow up to be a serial killer.
Between you and Sunfrog--I'm gonna have to move to another continent.

Why do I get the odd feeling that you two talk about me offline quite a bit? Anyway, I'll try to post "A Day in the Life of a Commissioner" in a bit...but I guess I'll have to plan it a little in advance, so I can take a few notes throughout the day. Pretty good idea for a thread...hopefully all the regular MoFos will participate.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Let's see...I will do today...

7:00 am - woke up...ate...read the paper..took a shower, and shaved and brushed my teeth

8:00 am - arrived at my church to get the sound board ready for the day. Got the laptop all setup for the slides.

9:00 am - sitting in church, looking at my bible.

10:00 am - sitting in sunday school talking about dumb people. That's basically what we do in there every week.

11:00 am - at Dillons(Grocery Store) talkin to my boss about Hannibal.

12:00 pm - eatin lunch, checkin MoFo out.

1:00 pm - asleep. Naps are the answer to a boring day.

3:00 pm - waking up. Good nap. Helping rip carpet up. What fun

4:00 pm - still workin on carpet.

5:00 pm - taking carpet to dumpster

6:00 pm - sittin watchin tv

7:00 pm - watching simpsons

8:00 pm - put Usual Suspects on...Peter have you watched it yet!?!?!? eating some fries(nothing else to eat)

9:00 pm - still watching Usual Suspects

10:00 pm - probably falling asleep.

11 - 12 - asleep
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Dont worry Wortle. If I ever become like the Tooth fairy Sunfrog & me will spare your life & we will look up somebody else on movieforums, heehee.

TWT: Why do I get the odd feeling that you two talk about me offline quite a bit?

Well I dont know TWT but you do seem to have a lot of odd feelings, loll. I think Pigsnie just snapped becuz I was iritating him about famous nobs hes seen in the movies.

SPdrcr, I think my Sunday was even worse than yours. I had to wash 3 cars.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'm gonna talk about last Saturday, second day of a game tournament called Capitol Punishment. Might wanna skip past this, pretty boring.

5:30 I woke up at Grants house, and watched infomercials on TV.

8:00 About three hours later(lot of infomercials) everyone else woke up and we went to Ihop. I got some French Toast. The syrup thing was messed up and it all rushed out and drenced everything on my plate. Made me overdose on that stuff.

9:00 We arrived back at the armory where it was being held about an hour after that.

10:00 I go back to my comp, walk past a guy sitting next to me who seemed to be rolling a cigarette(thought nothing of it) I then joined a Counter-Strike server to get some practice in. I'm owning up in the server I'm in(I'm a pretty good CS player).

10:15 I start to smell something that smells like crap that had been set aflame. At first I thought it was someones computer over heating and melting. I look around and saw the guy who had been rolling the cig a few minutes before. I realized it wasn't tobacco he'd been packing. He started to blow the smoke in people's faces, one guy asked him to stop and he got angry. So the guy went and told one of the staff about this guy. What a stupid *** guy, he was. He had walked into an armory equipped with dozens of fully armed guards to cause a rucuss over weed. Anyways. Soon the cops showed up, the guy got unrully and started to swing at them, they sprayed mace in his eyes, guy kept swinging so then he took two battons to the knees, they shoved him in the back of a squad car. He then proceeded to punch(actually punch with his fist) out the back window of the cruiser. He tried to escape and run. So then they had to put him in one of those portable jail things and cart him off.

11:00- about 3:00 was just me talking or practicing CS with some friends.

3:15 or so the Counter-Strike 5 vs 5 tournament starts. I discuss tactics with my clan. We are matched up against some guys named HD. We dominated them. Only lost one round.

4:00 we go to the desk to see who we play next. The thing we had hoped against the whole time strikes. Next opponents are our friends Ants. Ants is the best clan I have ever seen. They are gods at that game. Clearly we are going to get owned. We proceed to get owned.

then do to whatever reasons we didn't start our next match untill 11:00 at night. At this point my entire clan had only had about 3 hours of sleep in 48 hours. Everyone is dead tired. We forfeit our next match, which was sad because under normal conditions we'd of killed those guys.

12:00 I wake up from sleeping on a cot. Fun!! I wake up to very loud sounds. Wade through the computers and watch some short movies being projected onto the wall. Then the rest of the night I pretty much just talked to and watched Ants proceeded to destroy every clan that tried to play them. Funny stuff.

Cool day huh??!?(not really) I just wanted to talk about it because of the guy who got beat down. It was cool!!!

I'll talk about my day tomorrow though because I actually plan on doing something interesting then.

Sunday, August 19, 2001

6:15 am: Sister's baby wakes me up. Grateful that I'm not responsible for changing his diapers.

6:30 am: Dressup in tee-shirt bought from EBAY for $2.00 (Shipping & handling $4.00) Made ban-cha (Japanese tea) on propane stove. Rooster crows.

7:00 am: Have to feed nephew after all. Rolled up a cloth diaper and tied him back of dining chair. Fed him milk, raisins and crackers. when sister comes in from putting on her make-up I go to hand pump to fill 6 buckets of water for baby bath and dog bath.

7:20 am: Give dog bath first. THen baby. Different tubs because sister insisted.

8:30 am: Feed chickens and geese. Brought 2 sacks of rice into house

8:50 am: Do the wash. Use TIDE. Washing machine is full of smelly cloth diapers so I use a tin tub. Dogs keep trying to get into tub. They love water. Can't get all the tea stains and nephew vomit out of my shirts. Had to use bleach. This will eat holes into my shirts. I hang them on clotheslines. At least my clothes will smell like the ocean!

10:00 am: I take a walk through forest. I stay for a little while under a stand of hapu'u. Reminded me of the Grove of Suicides in Dante'S Inferno.

TO BE CONTINUED
(Have to do this in spurts--I may get kicked offline while I'm writing)

10:30 am: I shop for groceries in small mom and pop store. I love this place. THere are tiny cans of corned beef and lunch meats. Norweigan sardines and Hawaiian tuna, There's a cooler full of hams, briskets and one rib roast. Taro root for making poi next to macaroni salad in plastic bags. Fresh tofu and tempura. Sushi in HUGE rolls of black seaweed stuffed with vinegar rice full of shrimp & carrots & water chestnuts. They are selling also one pot of vanda orchids and a wrinkled little buttonwood bonsai. I buy matches and toothpaste and tampons from the storeowner, Mr. Tokunaga. I told him my sister is staying over. Sure.

Hasnt your sis ever heard of DISPOSABLE diapers, Wortle? When I was a sprout Pigsnie said our mum just didnt give me any underwear for a whole year. So I was runnin around London butt-nekked until I was 2.

Ps. I wouldnt buy tampons for anyone, even for my wife if I had one. Let them get their own femi9 thingies.

What--no diapers? Ya just No.1 and No.2'd all over the neighborhood? Me sisters doesn't want nothing but COTTON against baby skin. Jeez, I was wearing tree bark when I was a kid.

Buying tampons aren't so bad. I've gotten used to that--living among so many women. :bawl:

hahaha, Yup. I left a happy trail wherever I went. Pigsnie said they could usualy find me by my droppings. I only wore diapers when we had company.

Ok. Here was my day today: Prepare to be so bored!

5:00am Beat the s**t out of my alarm clock, get in the shower.

5:30 Dress, hit the door.

6:00 Arrived at the office (Compaq)

6:15 Drank 3 cups of coffee, check what the insomniacs are saying on MoFo.

6:30 Synchronize all my databases

7:00 Build a query to automatically populate a vb app I'm developing so people will quit asking me for s**t. I can now tell them "get it yourself

10:00 Fix a bombed Autocad drawing for one of our facilities

11:00 Forgo lunch to beat a deadline on an inane project.

12:00 Eat lunch. I smoked hamburgers and hot dogs yesterday, the folks came, a good time was had by all. Took leftover hanburger and some cold beans. oops excuse me. Checked the MoFo again and read through the nob discussion.

1:00 Everybody wants automation of everything. Jeez people if I do all of this, like, we won't need you anymore...? Get the picture? Boneheads.

3:00 Jerk around with previous vb app. query works but it still has bugs...de bug.

4:00 Meet with boss. She is very cool. We talk movies... she hates the mandolin thing. She drops a hellacious Friday deadline on me for some other stuff. People will die without this information. She calls them "Pinheads". Then apologizes for being sarcastic. I've never seen her like this... I'm cracking up.

5:00 Get home. Clean up after the hurricane (my daughter). Feed the kids. My wife went to pick up her bro from the airport... cool guy. PHD in philosophy, he teaches.

6:30 Tubby time. Kids get their baths. I read my daughter some "Critter" books, she loves those. She passes out around 8:00

8:00 Smoke my son in Mario Brothers 2. This is my game... I can beat this with one guy. He's sooooo jealous. He wants to play something he can win. Beats me like a drum at Super Smash Brothers. Jigglypuff is so lame. DonkeyKong is the man.

9:00 Read my son "Charlotte's Web". Tell him a ghost story, he loves those. Read trashy novel, currently "White Star" by James Thayer. It's about an assasin (sniper) who becomes a cop. Now another sniper is after him. Keeps shooting the people around him wherever he goes.

10:00 Read the MoFo diatribes. Crack up at PLites commentaries and warts tampon story. Thank you gentlemen my evening is now complete!

I'm going to see if there's any Shiner Bock left in the "Frigidaire".

Originally posted by Toose

8:00 Smoke my son in Mario Brothers 2. This is my game... I can beat this with one guy. He's sooooo jealous. He wants to play something he can win. Beats me like a drum at Super Smash Brothers. Jigglypuff is so lame. DonkeyKong is the man.
Yoshi all the way.

Mario 2 is funky. I prefer Mario 3...and, of course, the original. My brother and I play each other in that. It's like impossible to beat the first level in less than 57 seconds...go ahead and try! We've got beaten it in exactly 57 seconds a bunch of times...that's as good as it gets.

I once beat it like 3 times in a row without losing all my lives...

I just spent a solid 30 minutes trying to push a huge, broken, riding mower a whole 15 feet up a muddy hill. Pain in the *** that was.

Your day is not so borin, Toose. Looks good to me. That must be what its like for Pigsnie when he goes to the office, well except for the cold beans part. Hes home right now becuz hes on leave while he writes his book.
Since I KNOW he wont post what his day is like, I am spyin on him like kim Philby & writin down everythin he does. WATCH out for Updates!!!