Entertainment Weekly
100.00%
1 votes
Other
1 votes. You may not vote on this poll

My first poll. WHooopeeeee!

Now With Moveable Parts
Five second rule...everyone knows that.

Well, it all depends. Is it the last yummy piece of bacon or is there more? Am I mad at my brother? Can I pick it up with my toes and put it under his potatos after letting the cat lick it?

I said throw it out, but I'm assuming there's more bacon. If it was the last piece I'd get on all fours like a cat and eat it off the floor. Meow!

I said ignore it, because I'm a vegetarian.

Bacon's way too expensive in Hawaii to throw at the cat. And I have a lot of cats. Also too expensive to give to my brothers and sisters. Too many of them too. Soooo, I'll just dust it off, rinse under the sink, microwave for 10 seconds (to slaughter the cooties) and swallow~!

Wash & microwave ? I dunno what bacon would look like after that, hahaha, Me I dont know haw many times Ive taken stuff off the floor & eaten it, cookies, candy, especially FRIES! I always drop fries, LOLL. I expect I got a loot of cootys by now.

I voted for "Pick it up when no ones looking & eat it" -- even though I wouldn't care if anyone was looking for the most part...with some rare exceptions. What the hell is my immune system for anyway? You could go outside, scoop up some dirt, stuff it in your mouth, and swallow it, and you'd probably be just fine, so a piece of bacon on the kitchen floor isn't going to kill you.

I voted for "Pick it up when no ones looking & eat it" -- even though I wouldn't care if anyone was looking for the most part...with some rare exceptions. What the hell is my immune system for anyway? You could go outside, scoop up some dirt, stuff it in your mouth, and swallow it, and you'd probably be just fine, so a piece of bacon on the kitchen floor isn't going to kill you.

Steve: okay, picture this: a big juicy...uh, blade of grass. Would you eat the grass/brocoli/whatever if it fell on the floor?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
That junks is going on my bros plate. I don't eat stuff of the floor, knowingly at least. If i spill cheetos or something and I don't want to waste them, I'll just put them back in the bag, shake it up, and eat it. I have a problem with eating something off the floor if I know its been on the floor, but if I don't know which ones been on, then its ok.

Steve, you should talk to Dillion. He's writing his research paper on vegetarianism. He was telling me all sorts of things. I personally love meat. Meat cooked rare and dripping in its own juices(blood) is just delicious!

Pigsnie likes medium rare. I like well done. If the cheetos been on the floor for 20 minutes Ill still eat them. Cheetos are so crispified, cootys cant enter.

Ps. grass is tasteless, lik e plastic.

20 minutes! Ugh! No wonder your spillikins itches! Yuck!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Rules of the table seldom make me think twice about how im eating. The only time when I look at my manners is when i'm having dinner with a girl, or a special dinner. The rest of the time, whatever is in front of my face on the plate will be in my tummy in 10 seconds flat.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I've eaten worse things than bacon off the floor. And my kids regularly ate dirt when the mrs wasn't looking and they look none the worse for wear

I would slice the bacon in 7 pieces and put it in their rice. )We don't eat potatoes but we do eat yams!

WAIT a minute, you haf 6 brothers besides the alien WOrtle? Thats a lot of bits of bacon. And you have a lot of sisters too right? Wortle was sayin somethin about bein used to buying his sisters feminine productions.

Yes. There is 7 brothers and 4 sisters. And there's a set of half bros and half sis from my mom's first husband. And no twins! They just pop out every year. Whenever I think of my mom having many kids . . . I think of Loggerhead turtles squirting their eggs out in the sand pit. Squirt. Pop. Squirt. Pop. Squirt. Pop. Did you know Loggerhead turtles cry while they're laying eggs? I wonder if they are in labor.

Oh yeah. Wart buys them but what he does is go to the store and he rents a little boy and makes him buy the napkins. And he's sitting outside in his car. Of course, the whole village knows it. And the little boy has raised his rent. HAHA. But Wart doesn't care.

BWAHAHAHAAA & here I thought what a hero he was, buyin yer ummm, thingies! Dam, Wortle must be rich! 4 girls, thats a lot of rent! OOPs, must relly go to bed, Pigsnie is bangin on the door, Get Offline NOW or Ill send you back to HARROW! EEEEeeeek