Words to replace Squittle

Tools    

They have some angus beef there... good smoked over a wood fire, come on over I'll take care of it for you...

BTW what better place to twittle than on the twittle naming thread?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I feel like I have a lisp when saying twittle....wanna twittle a piece of wood.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
aha, my secret plan comes to light!!! (me being a lisper, and all)

heheh.

twittle just sounds a little wimpy.........but i'm not nixing it........i'll know what you all are referring to.

What shape is a TwittleTweeTwee, dear Daddy?
The shape, my Son, Ill explain.
Is: its big round the nose
That continually grows
In the general direction of Spain.

Are you sure theres a TwittleTweeTwee, dear Daddy?
Am I sure, my Son? twittled I.
Why Ive seen it, all right
In the Glossary Quite!
Did you think I would tell you a Lie?

Youre right, Spuds, you witty boy --Im mad as a hatter, hahaha!

The Chief Defect of PLite, dammit
Was Writing little bits of Sonnet!
At last he wrote verse most disagreeable
To Squit-Offended Spudly Twittler!

Then Tetons of the Utmost Fame
Were called by Steve, but when they came,
Sunfrogolin cried, as he took his Fees,
*There is no cure for this Disease!*
PLite will very soon be Cheese!

His MoVa mates stood about his bed,
When PLite with his lastest breath,
Squeaked ...
*Oh my Friends, be warned by Me
That Sausages, Chippies, Jam & Tea
Are all A Squittlin Boy Requires!*
And with that, the Wretched CHild Expires!

Now With Moveable Parts
What the-?

Is there any reason to keep this thread open? If not, I'll close it.

If you want to post poetry PLite, start a thread.

Now With Moveable Parts
*giggle*

Oho, so I guess its ok for you to twittle, but its not ok for me to squittle. Thank you, George Bernard Shaw, Loll. (Sorry if I do it in verse, its in my genes, Im afraid) Hahaha! So go ahead, shut this thread down, you got what you wanted, Happy New Year to you sir!

I don't think you understand, PLite: not everyone considers goofy poetry to be equivalent to "twittling." Some people don't like silly rhymes. Some do. I, personally, very rarely like them. I can't speak for the others here, but I imagine most of them aren't into it. And besides, as you implied, twittling is not the same as squittling.

Why is squittling not the same as twittling? Its just a word. The only difference is Spud objected to its source - Me, the Objectionable PLite. And why cant twittling include goofy poetry?

Accordin to THmilin, twittling is: To speak idly, nonsensically, or in a round-about manner with some sense but with the express intention of misbehaving.

Isnt THAT what I just did? I just rhyme, thats all. Anyhoo, go ahead & shut this thread down like I said before. I'm through here. Byeeee.

Why isn't anything the same as anything else? It just isn't. The off-topic banter that goes on here is radically different from the same off-topic goofiness that goes on on MV. Different strokes. I'm not going to shut this thread down. I'll let it die a natural death.

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Why is squittling not the same as twittling? Its just a word.
Why don't you check the new feature out on the boards called The Glossary, it might clear things up for a somewhat cloudy mind.

I think the difference is that squittling can contain poems and twittling cannot. If squittling is done by squittles, is twittling done by twittles? And if twittles can squittle can squittles twittle?

Oh, btw, I think you also need another word for what goes on here, Toosle (toose-l) As in: a flirtacious Toosel caught her off gaurd. TWT doesn't really toosle, he twittles. Also, to close a thread, to spudinate.

Hmmm. Hi Sun!
Welll... a word after me? In the hallowed halls of the MoFo glossary? Nah... I'm far too undeserving of that, I'm more of a shadow dweller...