Snowflakes! Twittle Your Thumbs Away

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Aw...I'm sorry you're getting all fwustwated...want me to...um...yell at it for you?

Absolutely. I find that yelling at inanimate objects and bits of data really helps. The only thing I find to be more productive and full of problem-solving goodness if violence.

Now With Moveable Parts
Works for me.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Naw, not much to say. Agonizing over a query giving me trouble. If I can get it fixed, I can put something new up on the main page. Why am I cursed with such buggy code?
Is this a snowflake discussion? Squittle repellant indeed!

Yeah, this place has been completely infected over the last 48 hours or so. It's a combination of snowflakes, jello, and the Zodiac. It's taking all the willpower I have not to freak out.

Well TWT when I dreamed up the subject matter it was meant to include all forms of flakiness however they occur. There, now it's all on topic.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Yeah, this place has been completely infected over the last 48 hours or so. It's a combination of snowflakes, jello, and the Zodiac. It's taking all the willpower I have not to freak out.
You can be so cruel. Just so you know, the Jell-O thread was spud's idea, and you post on it...this thread is Toose's, and I happen to like it. The Zodiac thread is not infectious...you can stay away from it if you want...you're a pooh-head anyhoo, I wouldn't be able to give an accurate analysis of YOUR kind anyways...POOH-HEAD!

And you can be so gullbile. This is hardly cause for concern for me (was just playing around)...I'm much more concerned with the code crap I've got going on, which, BTW, has me furious. There's no denying that the squittle disease has bitten many MoFos as of late, though, for reasons as of yet unexplained.

Even at my very knockworst, I didnt squittel like this. This is more Squit-hell. Hahaha!!

Now With Moveable Parts
Like I said...Pooh-Head.

Oh, go away PLite...you're no authority on OUR squittling. Which BTW, I HATE that word. I won't ever utter it again.

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Even at my very knockworst, I didnt squittel like this. This is more Squit-hell. Hahaha!!
Your squittling was less concentrated, but far more plentiful, evidence by the fact that your former post count of something like 1,200+, is now under 500, what with Intermission posts no longer counting.

Now With Moveable Parts
Pthblth! PLite!

Hey, stop that. I was just starting to like this place again. (Cool graphics and such)

Besides, your post count data is in our favor. You contended that we squittled in movie related forums. Your data shows that almost 70% of PL's squittle was in Intermission where it belonged. Ha! His other 500 post were probably movie related. And I might also add, that we had good clean squittle, which is in keeping with the FAMILY orientation of this site, (ahem), as opposed to today's squittle which is not even close to being legal.

Any further attempts to disparage my client shall be handled by a gang of ruthless attorneys.

Thank you.

Actually I contended many things...only one of which being that he squittled outside of Intermission (which he did)...but that's really pointless to argue about this much later on. Oh, and I'm not nuts about the squittling here either, BTW. I hint at it now and then...but in the end, it's the decision of the posters, barring extreme circumstances...same as it was with PLite. Flirting is excessive...but just be glad we have the PMs...it could probably be a lot worse.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Uh...yeah. It's bad enough that anywhere you look now something involving flirtation is lurking.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
This place makes me sick sometimes. Seriously. Hypocracy. Everywhere.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
This place makes me sick sometimes. Seriously. Hypocracy. Everywhere.
I squittle myself now and then...we all should. There's a line, though. Wouldn't you agree?

Now With Moveable Parts
I don't squit. I flirt. Yes...lines should be re-drawn. I will settle down a little on this front. Thanks for calling me on it, I needed a spanking.

Hey! That reminds me. I heard a rumor that you could read the PM's Tw.

Yes, technically, I can access any data stored in the database...I'd have to retrieve it manually, though. Wouldn't just be point-and-click for me. Don't worry Sun, I'm not going to read any of your PMs. But, I understand that even the potential will bother some people...so, if you have something you want 100% safe and private, without even any possibility of anyone else seeing it, use private email. The PMs aren't meant for legal papers, marriage proposals or business transactions anyway.