Star Wars: Episode III

Tools    

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
...but people who didn't read the book may not know it because there is no solid news about it being PG-13. Just some rumors. I think alot of people might not be believing it until it the press comes out and says what it will be rated.

George Lucas announced the rating last month.

I was reading the movie magazine "Tribute" last night in the theatre and they mentioned that Lucas may put Starwars to the small screen and make a t.v. series out of it. Anybody else hear of this?

outtake
"While George Lucas has ruled out the long-rumored sequel trilogy, he is planning on bringing Star Wars to the small screen as a TV series."

I heard Kevin Smith is in line to write the episodes.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by jrs
Kevin Smith has only been noted to be taking part of the upcoming live-action TV show (such as this recent article). So far, there are no real confirmations.
Man i hope they can get it going. I'm sure it would be a guarantee hit for the first few seasons anyway.

Well apparently at the
Force Net
, they say it is now confirmed by lucas that there are two t.v. series coming.

The first, Clone Wars, will be an expanded adaptation of the animated Cartoon Network series. The Lucasfilm production, however, will feature full-length 30-minute episodes and be done with 3-D computer animation.

The second series will be a live-action production set during the time of the Empire, between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. It will feature few, if any, main characters from the prequel trilogy. Lucas stated that "we're probably not going to start that for about a year." Lucas added, "We want to write all the stories for the entire first season all at once. I'm going to get it started, and hire the show runners and all of that, then I'll probably step away."

Originally Posted by Escape
Well apparently at the
Force Net
, they say it is now confirmed by lucas that there are two t.v. series coming.

The first, Clone Wars, will be an expanded adaptation of the animated Cartoon Network series. The Lucasfilm production, however, will feature full-length 30-minute episodes and be done with 3-D computer animation.

The second series will be a live-action production set during the time of the Empire, between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. It will feature few, if any, main characters from the prequel trilogy. Lucas stated that "we're probably not going to start that for about a year." Lucas added, "We want to write all the stories for the entire first season all at once. I'm going to get it started, and hire the show runners and all of that, then I'll probably step away."

It has been noted already about this ....he just announced to everyone at the Star Wars Celebration recently. Great news indeed though.

In the Beginning...
You know what would be great? A live-action series based around Mos Eisley spaceport. Anyone who has read Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina knows what I'm talking about.

Oh, the infinite possibilities...

Originally Posted by jrs
It has been noted already about this ....he just announced to everyone at the Star Wars Celebration recently. Great news indeed though.
Oh, ok, it's just the link you provided still classified it as rumour.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
You know what would be great? A live-action series based around Mos Eisley spaceport. Anyone who has read Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina knows what I'm talking about.

Oh, the infinite possibilities...
Yeah, that wouldn't be bad at all either.

Outside of my theater are about 15-20 tents of Star Wars fanatics waiting for the film. They have been there for three weeks the most. It's like they think they will get in before anyone else.

They were interviewed on the news (they looked like jerks) and one guy actually said...get this...quit his job just to stand on line for all that time to get in. Talk about having no life.

I'm so excited about Star Wars: Episode III. I'm going to see it opening night!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm so pissed that I'll be in Japan, and I don't think I'll get to see it. I'll be probably underway. Oh well.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by spudracer
I'm so pissed that I'll be in Japan, and I don't think I'll get to see it. I'll be probably underway. Oh well.
Hi Spudly, how is married life?

Originally Posted by jrs
I talked to someone today at Cinemark who is a die-hard Star Wars fan...he says the Revenge of the Sith is
and 10x better than The Empire Strikes Back !!!
Lets hope so.

May The Forks be With Us
Check These Out

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"