Who shall Badger with me?

Tools    

Originally posted by TWTCommish
I should've known better than to think this would ever end.
Why do you care? Just curious. In my opinion, this is the greatest thread in MoFo history.

I was half-joking. This thread doesn't bother me (don't think it's anywhere near the greatest, however. Not even in my top ten). I'm not a fan of the Badgering for the most part, but it doesn't horrify me, either.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Yeah, I know. 2 out of 6. But if I were to expand the list there'd definitely be more movie-related ones.
Like, Movie Tab. That's a cool one.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
hmmmm
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I like the "Auteur Theory" thread as well.
It's right up there.

I'm also, and always have been, a fan of the "Inside the MoFo's Head" thread.

TwT Commish, I couldn't access your message. I have had to re-register, because the site went down, or something.

Hello everybody! Plite. thmilin, et al.

Um...site didn't go down. If you were able to re-register, you could've, more easily, actually, just had a new password sent to your email address. I can still do that for you if you'd rather not have the "2" aside your name.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Toby Dammit 2
Hello everybody! Plite. thmilin, et al.
You have been gone a loooooooooooong time.

Toby,

Thmilin is still here, but Pignsie, PLite, Wart and many others post over at Movie Vault now.

I would have sent a PM (as I'm sure Commish doesn't appreciate this), but you seem to have disabled yours.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Arthur Dent
Toby,

Thmilin is still here, but Pignsie, PLite, Wart and many others post over at Movie Vault now.

Don't forget yourself.