bring someone back!

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Just because I'm fascinated by the life he lived. Wyatt Earp
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Marlon Brando
James Dean
Marilyn Monroe
Grace Kelly
Che Guevara
Kurt Cobain
PigsnieLite

Rock God
i agree with holden on shakespeare.

billy?

Rock God
oh, man... if you could pick absolutely anybody with no stipulation whatsoever, you could just choose any genius or innovator that history gave us. how about literary greats like keats or emerson ?

Rock God
when did he die?

you know who i thought was cool? shel silverstein

Originally posted by spudracer
Vincent Price
i just love him. do it spud....bring him back.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Vincent Price died a few years after doing Edward Scissorhands, I believe three years, but I could be wrong.

The man was just one of those creepy "don't want to meet in a dark alley" type of guys by looking at him, but listening to the people that had worked with him you can tell it wasn't so.

oh i've seen a few programs about vincent price....a Biography and others.....and he was such a great guy. i love his horror classics.......i also really like him in drama's like Laura.

Rock God
andy kaufman was awesome. and i love your avatar. where did you find it?

Rock God
remember when "tugga" tried to shoot himself? oh, man, that episode was hilarious........

the trailer was the best part, though. i actually thought the episode ii trailer was gonna be sooo awesome. what was it? like 2 seconds long?

Kurt Cobain

I'd love to bring back Edgar Allen Poe. Just love to talk to him for a few hours. Preferably having him sober. And Queen Elizabeth 1 would be cool too.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
i'd bring my mother back, even though she's not dead yet, but i'll miss her cooking when she goes