If you think T3 Sucked, place alternatle plots here.

→ in
Tools    

If you were like me you were disappointed with the plot of T3, or lack of it to be more specific. I was upset with certain plot points. One is the fact that the first two terminators were sent back at the same time, one was targeted at Sarah, the other at John as a child. Connor saw the threat and sent back protectors to help defend against the Terminators. The first terminator was Arnold, and the protector Kyle. The second Terminator was the T-1000 and A captured and reprogramed terminator was the protector. These were sent at the same time as a last ditch effort in a last ditch effort by Skynet to save its skin. Humans had breached its defenses and had basically won the war. The basic premise of both of these movies was that you can change the future.

Then came the third movie.

"Judgement day cannot be stopped" I.E. YOU CANT CHANGE THE FUTURE. But using this logic there would have been no sense in sending back the T-X as what would happen would be that even when john, and his luitenants were killed another person would rise in his place. Also how did the humans regain control of the time displacement technolgy? After the first two terminators failed Skynet would have prepared a defense IN THE FUTURE to stop them from sending back a protector. And basically T3's sub plot was a rehash of the 2nd movies "have to stop judgement day" plot. Plus the way that they put arnold back in the movie was in my book a lame way of putting the hero back in the movie...

My alternative.

The movie starts off from the same point as the first two, Humans have defeated Skynet. In a last ditch effort Skynet sends back Two Terminators to attempt to kill John Connor. The humans manage to send back the protectors of both Kyle and Arnold back to stop them. In an effort to save itself from destruction in the event that the Terminators fail, Skynet downloads itself into a prototype T-X terminator and then using the time-displacement technology sends itself and an Arnold model (only available Terminator left for a body guard) back to a time about 6 years after judgement day to to a point where the humans weren't yet organized and would be easy to kill, and if not able to be killed, then to be able to guide its "younger" self to beat the humans with future knowledge. John Connor takes himself and a squad of his troops back into the past in pursuit of Skynet to end its threat once and for all.

Then something unexpected happens...Sarah, John, and Arnold destroy Skynet in the past and prevent Judgement Day from happening.

Skynet, its body guard Arnold, AND John Connor with his Squad all show up in the middle of a 2003 that didn't have a Judgement Day. Skynet is disoriented for a bit, but soon discovers what happened and begins to attempt to set things into motion that will result in another Judgement Day. John Connor, a younger John Connor, AND a squad from the future must now find a way to stop Skynet from jumpstarting the future. (You never know, they might just capture and reprogram the arnold that came with skynet)

"Judgement day cannot be stopped" I.E. YOU CANT CHANGE THE FUTURE
Didnt reese say to sarah in T1 that john connor told him to tell her "the future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves" (supposedly this was meant to ahve been said AFTER the events of T3, post judgement day)

i.e. when john connor was in his forties, he was preaching about how u could change the future to reese etc. Plot hole or just plain ignorance?

Anyway i wouldnt have an alternate plot, simply cos NO plot whatsoever was needed.

My alternative

Everyone agreed that making a third would screw up everything, everyone kept it at 2. The End.

There was a novel about what happened in after the 2nd movie and I think they should have made this movie longer and had that book be the 1st half, then it would have been perfect.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay: My Idea, even if I did like T3, and I did....

The Terminator goes back into the past...before T1, and attempts to kill Sarah Conner as a teenager. (the new T-3000? Played by the Rock!) The Rockinator is a newtype which is capable of genuine human personality and is almost undetectable as a terminator. He's also funny as hell. a really outmoded Arnold is yet again dispatched to save humanity.... Make up the rest.

(I thought T3 was pretty good as the way it was, but I think The Rock and Arnold should do a pic together to pass the torch..."You're too old to rock, no more rockin' for you..We're putting you in a home!")

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I believe that Arnie really wants The Rock to do King Conan with him. That would be sweet!

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Okay: My Idea, even if I did like T3, and I did....

The Terminator goes back into the past...before T1, and attempts to kill Sarah Conner as a teenager. (the new T-3000? Played by the Rock!) The Rockinator is a newtype which is capable of genuine human personality and is almost undetectable as a terminator. He's also funny as hell. a really outmoded Arnold is yet again dispatched to save humanity.... Make up the rest.
Funny The Rock Rules

Messenger from Hades' Gate
Alternate idea for T3:

Erase everything that happened in T3 from your memory, and let's set this one in the future. 44 year old John Conner is driving his taxi cab (because he can't do anything else being trained to be a war machine!) in the not quite so mechanized city. He crashes into a car in the opposite lane, manned by none other than Kyle Reese.

By killing Reese, Kyle never went back through time to save Sarah from Arnie the first time. Reality changes before their very eyes and John Connor is erased from existance. Skynet rules the world. . . but the humans find a new leader (if the pansy of a Connor in T3 could lead an army against the machines, so could Rosie O'Donnal!) Rosie O'Donnal champions the human resistance. Ticked because the machines attacked in 1997 (when O'Donnal's show was in its prime) she has a personal vendetta with Skynet!

The climax of the film comes when Rosie sits on Skynet, crippling him forever. . . but since Skynet now never developed long enough to send Arnie back in time to kill Sarah Connor, time unravels a second time.

The movie ends with Sarah Connor, working a dead end job at a resteraunt, with no worries of Skynet. This is because, since Arnie never came back in time Skynet was never built!

Whattaya think? Should we call Rosie up and get an audition?