Need help...Michel Gondry/Spike Jonze "Director's Label" dvd's

Tools    

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Hey, a few days ago I bought Michel Gondry's "Director's Label" dvd, and on it they have a trailer for the Spike Jonze collection, which is Volume 1 in the series. Anyways, I watched the Spike trailer, which is under the "Stories....." menu, and I freakin' LOVED the song they played during it, only I have absolutely no clue what song it is!! It's pretty intense sounding, got some violins and some ticking noises, and there's a girl humming in the background throughout the song. The humming girl sounds sort of Bjork-ish, but the music sounds Fatboy Slim-ish. Anyways, if anybody here owns the Spike dvd and knows what the song is, PLEASE let me know, and if anybody owns the Michel Gondry dvd and knows what the song is, PLEASE let me know!! I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Man....damn....I wish I could help you out cause I just rented both of those and can't remember song it is....but I do know what you're talking about. Those DVD's rock, so if I buy them I'll let you know. Sorry man. Good luck.