Star Wars: Episode 2 Tickets

Tools    

Radioactive Spider Blood
Alright, who has some? I went to go see Spider Man this morning and there was a line outside my local theatre because they were selling tickets to the opening weekend of Episode 2! I was like... wow.

I must admit, that I went online later and bought a few tickets to see it.. at 12:15 AM on Thursday, May 16.

Who else confesses to purchasing their tickets two weeks in advance?

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I've only used advance tickets twice, ever. One was for The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, but that was merely because the showing we were going to was sold out, and we wanted to buy the tickets for the showing, say, 2 hours later, since we were already there and didn't want to risk the same thing happening.

The only other instance concerned Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, which, it turned out, we didn't really need tickets in advance for. The former was in a smaller theater, but the latter was in a much larger one, which I've never seen even close to really selling out.

I will 'fess up to having tickets two weeks in advance to Episode 1 when it came out. My sister stood in line all day to buy them, and sure enough we were in there at 12:01am to see it. The movie may have not been so good, but it was probably one of the best moviegoing experiences of my life because everyone was so into it.

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
Yeah I just hope it is better than The Phantom Menace. If it is I will see it again and again. I am just glad Ewan isn't getting snubbed and put in a second grade position next to Liam Neeson. Actually, to think about it Anakin and Amidala (or Padme?) are going to be in the spotlight. There is not much room for my beloved Obi-Wan Kenobi or for Ewan's talents....

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I really wish I worked for a theatre so I could get free screenings of movies, for now...I'll just have to pump out the dough the old-fashioned way.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Midnight showing two days before it opens...neener neener.

I have to fess up, I bought tickets for myself and three friends on the 18th of April!! First day they went on sale at my local cinema. No need to stand in line, just bought them when we went to see something else, i forget what.

Got to be there on opening night, its sold out already!

Originally posted by spudracer
Well then your name fits you doesn't it...
It certainly does Spud!

I needn't have bothered though, a friend of mine has got me a ticket for a charity showing on Wed 15th! I'm going to p**s people off at work on Thurs by talking about it all day!

Twice by half eight thursday night! Sad really, isnt it?