Newbie here

Tools    

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
Hey everyone! I was searching for a new forum to post on and I came across this one! So far it seems really great and I have had some very intellectual discussions (sorta) I needed to find a new forum, one with ppl that don't discuss about celebrities' flat feet. I mean there was a 10 page long thread about some guy having flat feet. Well, hopefully I'll have a better time here....

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, we don't talk about flat feet, but we have one user that talks about Julia Roberts.

Welcome aboard and you should like it here, we do.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Oh really? My former next door neighbor's cousin is getting married to Julia Roberts. My former next door neighbor's best friend showed me a home video of Julia Roberts. I know it gets a little confusing. I myself might talk about Ewan McGregor (and numerous other ppl) a lot....

P.S. How come the forum won't let me Edit My Favorite Movies? It says I need to log on first. Help!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by meglvsewan
Oh really? My former next door neighbor's cousin is getting married to Julia Roberts. My former next door neighbor's best friend showed me a home video of Julia Roberts.
I'm sorry.

Welcome to the site, Meg...we desperately need more friendly, intelligent women around here. All the females who hang around here with any regularity are both, of course, but there are FAR too many of them. And I mean that in a completely respectful way.

I hope you stick around.

Actually I don't think I saw her email...if I did I don't remember it. Just...writing style. It's not too hard to pick up on...except in rare cases. Ah well. Sorry to take over your thread, Meg.

Hmmm...

False advertising I guess cause I didn't pick up on it. Anywho, back to the topic at hand, ah yes...newbie...

I promise I won't do the "fresh meat" thing...

Yes, I am a girl for all those who have been wondering. I think Meg pretty much gives it away.

The Gweat and Tewwible
This is Meg, the one and the same. I just decided it was time for a new handle. I wasn't ready to unleash Ozma on to the internet world yet. I think meglvsewan was too limiting, b/c then I would be expected to talk about him all the time. I hope that changing my name or getting a new account didn't create any problems, but meglvsewan wasn't around long enough to make a difference anyways

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Ozma
I just decided it was time for a new handle. I wasn't ready to unleash Ozma on to the internet world yet.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
Ya' know, you could've talked to Spud or myself and we could've changed your username for you in about 30 seconds.
This is one of those things you don't want to advertise or everyone is asking for it, and you can't say nothing or you get a lot of people re-registering on account of the fact they wanted a new username.

you know i get what ya mean spudly but if ppl want a new username they are just going to create a new account and the other account they used will just take up wasted space, but than again its up to you guys if you want to change it for them, maybe one day chris will create a form that does it for him, no pressure guys because im happy as knightmare, come to think of it i dont know what im even talking about

I can easily create a form that allows people to change their usernames...but I wouldn't want to. It'd be too chaotic if people could change their usernames at a moment's notice, IMO.