Bad Company

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Chris Rock
Anthony Hopkins

Directed by Joel Schumacher

This movie is about a hustler (Rock) and his twin brother (Rock), a CIA operative. Rock's brother, the CIA agent, gets killed in the line of duty and his partner(Hopkins) must recruit Rock, the hustler, into the agency in order to take down the bad guys.

Although I did a terrible job explaining it, this movie does look good. Saw a trailer for it a while back and when June 7th rolls around I'll plop down some money to see it.

Your thoughts?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The movie has me interested. What a duo. I'll plop down eight big ones for it.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
it looks ... possible. it's just ... Rock and his big mouth ... depends on my mood.

but i do know a lotta people in the theater looked around in confusion at the title. There's another film of the same title, starring Lawrence Fishburne and that blonde, narrow-eyed, pouty lady.

PS - remembered her name! Ellen Barkin! hehe.

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
I just saw that preview with Spider-man. It seemed serious at first but then Chris Rock showed up. I dunno, I think I might skip that one. What's with all the CIA movies lately? I loved the crack in the trailer that Chris Rock makes about the CIA and Suddam Hussein. They do kind of suck...

Bah, hardly. I don't think any of us can talk about such things. We have no clue what's going on in there, and I'll bet we'd be surprised if we did know. I don't think the CIA is a screwup, though I'm sure they have their problems.

Anyway, I have no plans to see this in the theater, but ya' never know...if most reviews say it's hilarious...I might bite.