Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Tools    

Saw the trailer b4 Night at the Museum Last night looks awesome with silver surfer. like last movie, awesome special effects and stuff. the movie itself like the other one.....might suck. I have bad thoughts about this

Originally Posted by jrs
One thing I find wierd is that it has been taken off the net. Meanwhile it's been seen already in theaters. I find that absolutely insane.
Then get your butt and your video camera out there and bootleg us a copy.

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Escape
And make it better than this crappy dark one MY SUPER-COOL BRO, SCI-FI-GUY found here
Fixed.

And why in blazes isn't the trailer on the net yet?
I thought the Apple site was getting it last Friday.
That bootleg one doesn't excite me the way it did during the Night at the Museum movie.

What's fixed? And that site's name??? Why on earth even have THAT shown in the first place on the net. Can't they get a better version? Besides, what the hell is wrong with Marvel ???

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by jrs
What's fixed?
Just the wording on Escape's post.
(you have to re-read his post and my quote of it to get it)

I showed him that bootleg trailer when I was at his place today but I wasn't sure it would even be worth posting here or not.
I just can't believe they still haven't released the official trailer on the net yet and I gotta watch this handy-cam footage for my Silver Surfer fix.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
Just the wording on Escape's post.
(you have to re-read his post and my quote of it to get it)
I showed him that bootleg trailer when I was at his place today but
Well yeah, I did find it though.........through you.

So I did NOT lie there boy.

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
Hey all,

Looks like they realeased the trailer for Fan Four 2. Check it out here - http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fa...fer/large.html

Beware The Probe!
Finally!
Now Thats what I'm talkin' about!

Best pose ever!

Best use of a power ever!

All's I gotta say, is it's a good thing the Surfer becomes a hero.
These guys wouldn't have a chance against him if he ever stayed a bad guy.

Originally Posted by snackman
Hey all,

Looks like they realeased the trailer for Fan Four 2. Check it out here - http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fa...fer/large.html
Fuc*ing hell. It wont let me play it. Been having problems ever since someone installed a certain program on my computer lately.

Beware The Probe!
Fuc*ing hell. It wont let me play it. Been having problems ever since someone installed a certain program on my computer lately.

sorry...
Didn't know your computer couldn't handle the Star Trek Legacy game.

You need quicktime to play it. Is that installed on your system?

SCI-FI GUY, I copied the links of your images and posted them on my forum for all the members to see.

Nice job taking screenshots.

Beware The Probe!

SCI-FI GUY, I copied the links of your images and posted them on my forum for all the members to see.

Nice job taking screenshots.
I'm addicted to screenies...

Well, that and bugging up Escapes computer.
It's like cutting off someone's oxygen supply...
Or making a pinhole in a fishbowl...
Or locking the bathroom door first thing in the morning in a house full of women...

Whichever analogy you use, you get to watch a frantic panic afterwards.

Seriously, though, his PC always has problems when I'm near it even if I'm just in the room not even touching it.
He can't even burn DVDs when I'm near for some reason but soon as I'm gone it's all fine again.
(I think my alien nature has some sorta bio-electric EM pulse thing when I'm there)

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy

sorry...
Didn't know your computer couldn't handle the Star Trek Legacy game.
Wasn't the Legacy game. I think something happened when I installed I tunes. Missing a plug in now.

Yeah. That is what's funny. Most quicktime trailers are working but the past couple days some are not.

I needed some plug in for FF but some guy ripped it from somewhere and send it to me for a teaser it looks great at first I thought that they are going to re-schedule the release date because there was no trailer but now i know for sure that this movie is going to rock(not like the Transformers but still)

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I've just messed my pants!

Originally Posted by B-card
I needed some plug in for FF but some guy ripped it from somewhere and send it to me for a teaser it looks great at first I thought that they are going to re-schedule the release date because there was no trailer but now i know for sure that this movie is going to rock(not like the Transformers but still)
Yeah I actually was able to just watch it on the Quicktime site.
Looks very nice. One quarrel I have though is I know it looks cool to see them wizzing by in that tunnel but damn, if the Surfer is in fact good there he could have sliced people's heads off in that bus scene. Then again, maybe he has yet to turn good. Then again, maybe I should just shut the hell up.

I think the way it is is that Galactus went to destroy the surfer's world, at that point he was human. He makes a deal with Galactus that he will become his slave basically and prepare other worlds for destruction if he will spare his planet.

So now basically you have a good guy doing evil things but at the same time trying to plot ways to destroy galactus but the thing I think is that galactus is the only one who can destroy him hence the reason he wont attack galactus himself.

So now its up to the Fan 4 to find this secret out and help out the Surfer. Just my idea.

Beware The Probe!
One quarrel I have though is I know it looks cool to see them wizzing by in that tunnel but damn, if the Surfer is in fact good there he could have sliced people's heads off in that bus scene.
He was phasing through everything and everyone in that scene so he couldn't have cut their heads off.

It might be a new power to Silver Surfer lore but I gotta say, I like it!