I need suggestions please

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I really love Thriller and Horror movies, just nothing with to much of a demonic tone to it such as the Exorcist. I'll put a list of movies below to give you a idea of movies i've watched recently.

Martyrs
Frontiers
Empire of the Wolves
I saw the devil
Oldboy, and the other 2 to complete the revenge trilogy
Suicide club
The Experiment
The Human Centipede
Vampire girl VS Frankenstein Girl
Rubber
Infection
Dog House
Cure
Crimson Rivers
And please I think i've seen all the good zombie movies but please any suggestion of zombie movies is also very welcome. I'm not going to list the ones that i've seen because it would take to long.

Junk
Wild Zero
Machinegun Girl
Dog Soldiers
Man Bites Dog
Cabin Fever
A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984)
Ginger Snaps
The Thing
The Burning
Blood Feast
Two Thousand Maniacs
Switchblade Romance (Haute Tension)
The Vanishing (Spoorloos) 1988
City Of The Living Dead
The Fog (1980)
Re-Animator

If you like vampire and/or slasher films, let me know and I'll post more.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Thanks for the suggestions, i've seen all but 2 of them, so i've got Junk and Two Thousand Maniacs on the way. Yeah I love Vampire and Slasher Films, but if you put Twilight on here then my faith in humanity will go down even more.

I've not seen Twilight. I know next to nothing about those films. I didn't even know that they sparkled until the second film was released.

An American Werewolf In London
Versus
Eyes Without A Face
Freaks
The Toolbox Murders (1978)
The Burning
Peeping Tom
What Happened To Solange?
Black Christmas (1974)
Don't Open 'Til Christmas
God Told Me To
Maniac Cop
The Prowler
Suspiria (Check out Dario Argenta and Mario Bava's work)
Happy Birthday To Me
Maniac (1980)
Prom Night (1980)
Wrong Turn
Wolf Creek
Urban Legend
Cherry Falls
Bride Of Chucky
Seed Of Chucky
Henry: Portrait of A Serial Killer
Mr. Brooks
Manhunter
The Stepfather (1987)
Killer's Moon
The House On Soroity Row
WAZ
Theatre Of Blood
Dracula (1958)
The Wicker Man
Cut (2000)
I Know Who Killed Me
Color Me Red
Alice, Sweet Alice
The Haunting (1963)
The Innocents (1961)
The Witchfinder General
Quatermass (Hammer from the mid-late 50's)

I'd also recommend The Hammer House Of Horror tv programme, as well as Kolchak: The Night Stalker (Both the tv movie and the series), a BBC one-off called Ghostwatch.

Hopefully there'll be a few more you've not seen.

And here...we...go!

Ghosts/Supernatural: Carnival of Souls (original & remake), Crazy Eights, Dark Water, The Devil's Backbone (highly recommended), Dead End, Dead Birds, Dead Silence (highly recommended), Deathwatch, Fingerprints, The Gate (highly recommended), The Gravedancers, Session 9 (highly recommended), Scarecrows, Shallow Ground, Silent Hill, Stir of Echoes (highly recommended), The Woods, Event Horizon, Darkness, Lord of Illusions, Lost Highway

Vamps: Children of the Night, The Forsaken, Let The Right One In (highly recommended), Lifeforce, Marebito, Martin, The Lair of the White Worm, The Night Flier, Near Dark (highly recommended)

Zombies/Crazies: All Souls Day, Cemetery Man, Dead and Breakfast, The Video Dead, Dead Alive (highly recommended), Severed, The Signal (highly recommended) Deadgirl, Fido, Planet Terror, Undead, Quarantine

Creature Features: Brotherhood of the Wolf, The Call of Cthulhu, Critters, The Host (highly recommended), In the Mouth of Madness, Mimic, The Relic, Nightbreed, From Beyond, Slither, Splinter (highly recommended), Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight, Feast, Tremors, Jeepers Creepers, Unearthed

Slashers/Killers: Brigham City, Bruiser, The Collector, Copycat, Dead Mary, Funny Games, From Hell, The Hitcher (original 1986 version), Frailty (highly recommended), Ravenous, Red Mist, Wolf Creek, Malevolence, May (highly recommended), The Midnight Meat Train, Red Eye, Shiver, Shrooms, Severance, Tooth and Nail, Them (foreign horror film like The Strangers), P2, The Ugly, Laid to Rest, The Last Horror Movie (highly recommended)
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

m night shyamalan movies are always great. watch some of his older films if you haven't seen them yet

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
i've seen all of M Night Shyamalan's movies except his first 2 and they don't look like they have anything to do with Horror thriller genre or that they'd be good anyways.

Semper Fooey

Not a big fan of Horror movies but both Batman films are fantastic

(Batman Begins)
(The Dark Knight)

Also The Departed Has a sweet cast and is a good Crime Thriller

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
the Departed was a great movie, i have seen it several times. And the two batman movies you've listed are also great movies, i'm more of a oldschool Tim Burton Batman.
But that's just my opinion