Spider-Man

→ in
Tools    

"Sounds hot" -- and yeah, I heard she was a punk girl of some sort...but man, I totally missed it both times. Was that really her? She looked completely different. A lot younger, too. Funny line, though.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I just wish I had the opening credits on my computer so I could watch at my leisure. Very cool...Also wish I had the scene with him learning how to shoot web...

"Shizzam"

"GO web"

"Fly"

"GO"
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Dedicated Ewan freak forever.
I thought she was the punk but I wasn't sure. I remember a long time ago at the movie theater some girl was talking about Lucy Lawless making a cameo as a punk in some movie. Was Stan Lee the guy that knocked on the head with the light pole at the fair?

I caught the Stan Lee cameo, though it took me a moment to realize that it was him. I had forgotten all about it up till then. Yeah, Lucy's character was pretty funny. Boy, she's changed!

Radioactive Spider Blood
I went to go see Spidey again today, and I caught the Stan Lee cameo. He's in 2 scenes, protecting a girl from being hit by rubble at the World Unity Fair.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

(Spoliers) I'm only going to warn you once

Making a Superhero movie not BAD ! not! OK but great ! is an achievement.

One part of me says, I love how Raimi just gets right into it , another part of me wishes he had taken more time to develop such an intresting character in Peter Parker. My best example would be what Richard Donner did with Superman.

The Begining scene goes well with the film as it is but had it played for another 20 mins and started the same way it could have been ugly if that 20 mins had been added anywhere else other than the begining. Still I think the begining was over-paced and a bit sloppy. For the length of the film it's understandable and he really needed a means of gettting right into the thick of things. I just think that had it been 20 plus minutes it could had been better than it already is had it been added to the begining.

I think the innocent factor of characters while working many times and on different levels, becomes redundant & repeatitive. The Dialogue seems like it was attentionaly rip straight from the comic book itself. It's Funny and work most of the time too. The Editing was a bit flashy but all in all it needed to be. I don't feel as if that was a problem, more of a device to hide some of the rough edges instead of tryin to smooth them out.

The last scene was a mixture if greatness applied with down right sillyness. It's Raimi relience of the script to take him were he wants to go that truthfully hurts him. The impact of that scene would have been much better to cut sort on some of MJ's dialogue.

You also have to look at it, consider it, and think of it, as the fact that it could have been so badly mad and the fact that Raimi was able to do a good job of it makes it even better.

Raimi is a very visual director, as said before his leaning of the script tended to be at points heaven, too much and using it to get himself out of situations that should have been more visual than talky.

Strenghts
- The Seconds yes the seconds Spider-Man should open up more and be very revenage filled.
- Marking a come back for Sam Raimi.
-Every action scene suited the movie and suited a purpose.

Shazam! Teehee~ That was my fav!

I saw it and just fell in love with it. I suppose I don't analyze movies as much as you all do, the movie just made me feel like a kid again. It was so fun to watch, makes me jealous of Spider-Man, that looks like a lot of fun! I saw it twice opening weekend. Seeing it again on Saturday. Fun movie!

Just got back from this one.

At first I thought the dialogue sucked, as well as the delivery. I was thinking Tobey Maguire was some massively untalented actor. Then I realized, "Hey...it's a comic book movie. It's comic book dialogue."

After that, I had a lot of fun

I mean......great action. Fun, simple story. Evil, hatable villan. Cool, likable hero. Tense moments. A really classy ending. I walked out of the theater feeling satisfied, sated, and fulfilled. My 6 bucks had been well-spent.

Can't ask for much more than that, these days.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
i'm in a bit of a pickle.

Spider-man isn't released here until june the 14th...

let's say I have a chance to veiw it earlier, but not on the big screen.

Now.

Is it worth me holding off for another month just to see if in the Cinema or shall I just give in to the evil voice in the back of my head?

argh!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
If you really feel that you should break the law, that is up to you. Personally, I would like to enjoy it on the big screen.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
shhh...

I found it

<---sinner. temptation is getting to me.

I'm not gonna lecture you...but I do want to remind everyone that while a discussion about piracy is acceptable, requesting advice or help on the matter or specifically encouraging it is NOT allowed.

Anyhoo, that being said, APART from the legal aspect, I would recommend against it. I wouldn't have wanted to see LOTR: FOTR anywhere other than the big screen the first time. Some films are bad enough on DVD/video/whatever, let alone on a computer...where the quality is obviously even worse.

I say wait.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I held the craving off (so far today! 33 days to go! ARGH!)...I remember doing the same with the matrix... waited way to long for it's release date over here but held it off and in the end it was worthwhile...

Isn't anyone bothered that the hair on Pete's palms grew in upside down?

When he fights The Rino later how will he modify his organic webbing to make it extra thick and strong?

Why is Aunt May fat?

Why isn't Parker's hair brown?