Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Today while flipping around I came across a movie called Flipped (2010)

Got interested and saw the last 20 minutes (which is unfortunate because I felt I'd really like this movie and wanted to see it from the beginning without knowing the end). So I found it On Demand and will watch the whole thing.

It reminded me very much of The Wonder Years as it's a coming of age story of young love during the mid 60's. And it also had the voice-over narrations (similar to "Kevin's" narration of The Wonder Years) but from the points of view of both the male and female leads.

It reminded me very much of The Wonder Years as it's a coming of age story of young love during the mid 60's. And it also had the voice-over narrations (similar to "Kevin's" narration of The Wonder Years) but from the points of view of both the male and female leads.
Like that alot. I'd reminisce with you if i had the same nostalgia, i think your post is more nostalgic to me than any post that's an attempt at nostalgia.

Thanks.

Need to check out David Lowery's other flicks and haven't watched a movie in a few days, so I might watch this tonight: