please help me!!!

Tools    

Im looking for a movie which i thought was basketball diaries but its not. Its about a guy (that i pretty sure is Leo DiCaprio) that meets a girl and she partys hard and gives him his first drugs, then the movie is about them moving onto harder drugs until they are on smack !! IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS MOVIE please tell me . . its doing my head
now i know its not candy , trainspoting, I've look in his Leo's bio but its not coming up so i'm thinking it must not of made it big?!?!?!

It sounds very familiar, but I just can't think of it without a little more info. I can almost picture it, just can't name it.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I remember a few scenes, One when they are on a rooftop of a party and she gives him his first drug and another one when they are smack heads and he catches her banging another junkie for smack in there junkie room. i pretty sure its early 90's

Happy New Year from Philly!
Well If you can't find the one you are looking for try Sid and Nancy: a Love Story.
Great Eighties movie starring Gary Oldman and a wonderful character actress whose name I can't remember. It is the story of Sid Viscious from the Sex Pistols and Nancy Spungen and ends with their murder/suicide. Excellent film. Very dark but has lots of comic moments.

oh oh, i know this one. it's called trapped in a purple haze, it's a made for tv movie from 200 starring Jonathan Jackson, who now that you mention it does look a bit like leo.

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

cheers timtom83 for helping me out lmao its been bugging me for awhile now i know what its called i can go buy it!