Hi-Five to Ankle Shake

Tools    

Hi, this movie has been bugging me and my friends for at least of couple of years now and we cannot remember the name of the movie or even the actors.

Scene:

Two guys go in for a hi-five, follow through and shake ankles"

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP US?

Thanks.

tell me about it.... it's been driving us mad for years.

we can actually see the movie in our minds too, which is even worse.

thanks for your reply. If you think of anything, please let me know.

You're not giving too much info there. I know Kid 'n Play do that in the House Party movies, or at least one of them. Doubt that's it though as I'm sure you'd at least mention Kid's hair.

These guys are way cool!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

It could be that Harry. I say that because I'd come back in here to say that I think it maybe a Will Smith film. I'm pretty sure that he and DJ Jazzy Jeff used to do it in The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. Maybe it's that instead of a film?

Unfortunately, we really don't remember too much about the movie, but some recent suggestions have been: maybe Bill & Teds Adventures or Jay and Silent Bob; maybe something like mall rats.
Any thoughts????
I don't think its Will Smith & Jazzy though, we've got the first 4 seasons on DVD and haven't spotted it.

But thank you very much to both of you for the suggestions.

I'll see if I can't get some more ideas about it.

ok, this is a shot in the dark, it's not a movie, but i know they did something like that in the tv show the hogan family. good luck

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

Thanks for the tip, we'll see what we can find.