Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Originally Posted by SeeingisBelieving
I don't think we've ever done rhyming surnames before
Just hit me out of the blue. Not required at all, but if anybody finds any other rhyming ones, have at it!

Originally Posted by Stirchley
A striking photo of Alessandra Ambrosio for @dadgumblah
Thanks, Stirchley! Great picture! I need more of her!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow she was a doll. Joan Marsh

I dont know the name but it's interesting that she was a child actress (started at 2) then left for a 9 year hiatus and returned to some interesting looking movies.

Those old movie stars all had such gorgeous skin.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Originally Posted by SeeingisBelieving

Just hit me out of the blue. Not required at all, but if anybody find any other rhyming ones, have at it!

Originally Posted by Stirchley

Thanks, Stirchley! Great picture! I need more of her!

I got a serious thing for her too. My favorite Victorian Secret model of them all

Lads, have any of you expressed appreciation for Dorothy Lamour yet? OMG.

Another babe that rocks a hat!

Joan Marsh was very lovely. She was in a couple of movies I've seen although I'm not sure I remember what scenes she played in. She was in Idiot's Delight (1939) with Clark Gable and Norma Shearer and in Road to Zanzibar (1941) with Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. Quite nice! Here she is again:

And yeah, I always thought that Dorothy Lamour was beautiful. Especially that top pic. Wow!

EDIT: Hey, I just thought, Dorothy and Joan were in Road to Zanzibar together.

The photo I really want to post of Dorothy I havent found yet. I just saw it on fb but mofo doesnt like fb photos for some reason.

Road to Znzibar I really want to watch. I;m sure I saw it when I was a kid but need a rewatch to see if they actually shot any scenes in Zanzibar. Stunning island, and 2 beautiful women.

Oh and that pic of Joan, Dad, I think was just before she stopped acting for 9 years. She was 15. Beautiful beautiful teen.

This might just do nobody any good.
I wish I could express disdain as well as she does in this image (be that the intention of the image or not).

I wish I could express disdain as well as she does in this image (be that the intention of the image or not).
I didnt think disdain but yes it could be. She's just told her lover it's over and he's crying. That's the look she gives him like she's so thoroughly bored but...

No No No, her lover is far away for work and she's thinking about him naked and sweaty back in Zanzibar. She's missing him.

Gotta have happy thoughts, Saunch.

I'll see if I can find this other photo.

This probably only works if you're on fb

This might just do nobody any good.
Gotta have happy thoughts, Saunch.
Nah, that face is totally only half a second removed from this:

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules
Trivia question: in the Road movies who ends up with Dorothy Lamour? Bing Crosby or Bob Hope.
I know Bing wound up with her most of the time. But Bob got her at the end of The Road to Utopia, when the two guys
WARNING: spoilers below
were separated by a chasm of ice, with Dorothy on Bob's side. Cut to decades later, an old Bing visits Bob after years of marriage to Dorothy when Bob introduces Bing to his son, a young man, who looks just like Bing! Bob leans over into the camera and says, "He's adopted!" End of movie.
That's how I remembered that Bob got Dorothy at least once. And in The Road to Hong Kong, Joan Collins was the leading lady, but I seem to remember Dorothy showing up in a dream or something. It's been too long since I've seen that one, the last in the series.

Miriam Hopkins:

Rochelle Hudson

[IMG]Tallulah Bankhead, 1932 by Clarence Sinclair Bull[/IMG]

Gahh and with my childhood fave

Not sure why Bull's photo didnt work.

Imagine the PETA fanatics if I posted this on fb. Duck!!!