Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Either Star Trek V: The Final Frontier or Lost In Space.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
I saw 'Hobbit' tonight, and I'm disappointed. The movie is long and boring for me
I'm with you on that. Glad my cousin bought my ticket. Part 3 better be amazing, my 2 favorite Tolkien characters are in it. Smaug and Bard. That battle will be something interesting, if Jackson can keep the camera from spinning around NAUSEATINGLY.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Again? I thought most people regretted watching it the first time.
Not me. LOL! I really liked it. I mean, sure, it could have been a lot better but it was good for what it was. If you just accept it at face value and enjoy the fact that it is the GREEN LANTERN! it's really not bad. I liked it so much I got the BluRay.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I'll be watching Peter Jackson's The Frighteners, as I've never seen it. I wonder which I should see first, the theatrical cut or the director's cut?

Finishing

So far it's well made but hard to sit through and can get confusing

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Just watched The Banishment for the second time. Masterpiece!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Blues Brothers. One of my all time favorite movies. Great music, insane storyline, and great deadpan performances by John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm trying to watch Detachment.

It's truly one of the hardest films to get through. I'm taking a break because it's so deeply disturbing.

I've decided to give Smokin' Aces a go, even though most of the reviews are negative. I came across a YouTube video today and noticed the camera work on that film, and I was like "I have to see this".

Skip to 3:30, that's the bit I'm referring to