I believe this is a declaration of war

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
http://imdb.com/title/tt0452594/

http://imdb.com/title/tt0356910/

Once Brad and Jenn are now Brad and Angelina, while Jenn and Vince are at it, while Vince was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

The latter part of that is just to spark a little something. What I'm trying to bring across is the possibility that Jenn doesn't want to look like the lame duck.

This movie, without a doubt, is very similar to Mr and Mrs. Smith. Am I right or am I right? Now we have the dramatic couple (Angelina and Brad) while we have the comedians (Vince and Jen). Honestly, I can only sense hostility coming along with this one.

But I do believe Brad has the upper hand on Jenn. The whole "I turned an adopting mother into a biological one"
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

What ever i am bored with the whole thing

Yes, a clear declaration of war!

No, wait, it's just a couple of movies. Hate to break this to you, but Aniston and Vaughn were signed to make The Break Up before Mr. & Mrs. Smith was even released, before it became apparent to anyone (including Aniston) that her then husband Mr. Pitt had fallen for his co-star, and obviously before Ms. Aniston fell for her co-star. The Break Up was going to be made as a vehicle for Aniston and Vaughn whether Brad Pitt stayed married to her or not.

But yes, this is war. Spot on analysis there, Cubbie. Does even the layperson not yet grasp that there is about a one-year gap between a film being shot and a film being released, and that there's a pre-production period of about another year before the cameras even start rolling? I guess the answer is no.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Adventure Starts Here!
Holden, you take all the fun out of this. (Wait, was there any fun in this?? Never mind, I take that back.)

All that aside, Holden, you could never in good conscience work for a tabloid with an attitude like that.

I saw the preview for this the other night and could not believe how grotesque Jennifer Aniston's bony back is - she walks around naked in the trailer. Her spine is just about to pop out of her skin. It's as spiky as spiked hair. Ugh!! In fact, it almost tore the theater screen. I really wanted to run to the concession stand and get her the largest bag of popcorn, and a few pizza slices if they had it.

Anyway, I thought the same thing, I thought this was a revenge movie on Brad & Angelina - or actually, I thought it was Jen's way of poking fun at her life and saying she's moving on. And then that spine of hers' poked me in the face and I ran screaming till the Silent Hill trailer came on.

Brad and Angelina don't care. They're Brad and Angelina. What in the world could bother them? Aniston is a tv star and that's all she'll ever be. She'll have a CBS sitcom within the next five years probably. And Vince Vaughn...does anyone actually like him?

Originally Posted by Ford
And Vince Vaughn...does anyone actually like him?
Oh Hell yeah, I like Vince Vaughn. I like him a lot. I find him hysterical on screen. I wouldn't date him, if that's what you're asking, but only because I don't swing that way.

Vince Vaughn is incredibly funny, and although he is not an attractive man, there is something inredibly sexy about him. Its primal, and he's got it.

Nice point in the first post, Holden. I dont think Jen should have to cancel her contract, just because her life makes it an even more grotesque parody. I suppose its part and parcel with the business.

Okay, so Vince has some fans. The guy just seems so smarmy to me. Like he's taken the character he played in "Swingers" and now just keeps playing him over and over and over again (Old School, Wedding Crashers, Mr & Mrs Smith, etc). I heard he hangs out with Craig Kilborn, the biggest idiot in the world. The two of them together remind me of that old sketch on SNL with Dan Aykroyd and Steve Martin as the two wild and crazy guys.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Note to Self: Don't kid around with the MoFo crew. Something obviously cralwed up somewhere and died.

And Holden should only be allowed to post 10 times a day.

Randomly visiting for now
When I saw the title I shouted yay!
then read on and felt dismayed
Jen & Ben
Vince & Jen
Ang & Jen
Vince & Ben
where's the hook? the amazing plot?
Mofo's Day's of our Lives? I hope not!

lol, id like to see which film does best out of the two

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by Godsend
http://imdb.com/title/tt0452594/

http://imdb.com/title/tt0356910/

Once Brad and Jenn are now Brad and Angelina, while Jenn and Vince are at it, while Vince was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

The latter part of that is just to spark a little something. What I'm trying to bring across is the possibility that Jenn doesn't want to look like the lame duck.

This movie, without a doubt, is very similar to Mr and Mrs. Smith. Am I right or am I right? Now we have the dramatic couple (Angelina and Brad) while we have the comedians (Vince and Jen). Honestly, I can only sense hostility coming along with this one.

But I do believe Brad has the upper hand on Jenn. The whole "I turned an adopting mother into a biological one"
People magazine is that way > People magazine

Originally Posted by Ford
Okay, so Vince has some fans. The guy just seems so smarmy to me. Like he's taken the character he played in "Swingers" and now just keeps playing him over and over and over again (Old School, Wedding Crashers, Mr & Mrs Smith, etc). I heard he hangs out with Craig Kilborn, the biggest idiot in the world. The two of them together remind me of that old sketch on SNL with Dan Aykroyd and Steve Martin as the two wild and crazy guys.

EXACTLY! You pegged the man exactly. Smarm is his charm, and he does it well. Like one of the guys I called to get to explain to me why his work process was weird (and I quote, verbatim) If its not broke, why fix it?

(whether or not we want to do business with a man who makes quotes like that, I leave up to the bigger wigs - but one hopes her dissent is noted! )

They should just make a sequel to "Mr & Mrs Smith" where Brad and Angelina have to go up against Vince and Jen.

I did like Vaughn in "The Lost World". But I think that's about it. I thought Jennifer Aniston was great on "Friends", but all her movie roles seem like she's just playing Rachel on the big screen. Other than "Mr & Mrs Smith", I don't think I've liked any movie Jolie was in. Pitt is cool though, he recognizes the insanity of being a movie star and has fun with it.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
what's the core difference between The Breakup and War of the Roses? Don't answer that, Holden. anyhoo, they seem the same to me.

i think vince is hot, and i don't think he's unattractive. i think he let himself go, and he's the tall lanky type (generally not my type) but he has a saucy little pucker on him and a fabulous grin.

while he may not be a fabulous full range actor, he is good at what he does, and i do believe it's acting. he is able to believably become an utter pervert with charm. he also does it with a wink/gleam in his eye that makes you wonder if he's really a pervert or putting on the lovable pervert act beyond all pervert acts because no one else will touch it with a ten foot pole and can hardly come close to being as good at it as he is.

the mad goddess angelina and royal consort brad need to hurry up and drop this messiah child already. i am ready to see her naked in another movie puckering up to someone inappropriate. oh wait, she already did that.