Looking for a Movie or TVshow Supernatural beings

Tools    

Looking for a movie or TV show (don't know which). I only remember 2 short scenes.

The movie/tv show seems to be about supernatural evil beings.

In one of the scenes, there is a white guy and black older man. The black man has put salt around his windows and doors around the house, to keep these beings from coming into the house.

In one scene, its raining outside. One of these beings knocks on the door, and the guy opens the door, to what looks to be just a regular human, except he has a hoodie and is looking down so you can't really see his face. He is asking for car-help, but doesn't enter the house because of the salt just beneath the door. The guy and older man then argue about wether he should let him in or not, and the older man explains that he is not a human, and that they cannot enter as long as there is salt on the doorway. The white guy remains skeptic.

scene2: Same thing happens except this time with a car. This being who looks like human is knocking on the window of a car, with a women or guy (can't remember), who refuses to open the doors.

Short: These beings seems to wear hoodies, look like humans. They ask other humans for help or permission to come in, in order to get to them and do whatever it is they're doing.

This is all I can remember, been looking for it all over the place. Been going through many black actors and their movies without finding it.

I don't remember 100% how old the movie or tv show is, but I suspect its between: the 90s - 2003.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This is just a guess but the TV series Supernatural used the salt trick a number of times from what I've been able to find.

But they are not wearing hoodies at least not in this scene.

akatemple, yep and I've watched all seasons of that TV show. Its definitly not from that show. Thanks tho.

The show that pops into mind as a possibility for me is:

Not sure if the story fits but your post rang a bell (possibly in error on my part). Of the two, the newer reboot series is the most likely candidate.

In some respects this wanted movie sounds like two old movies with a similar plot. They are:

The Last Man On Earth (1964)
The Omega Man (1971)

It's a long time since I've seen them but I seem to remember in one the guy in the house had to put garlic around his house to keep zombie type humans from entering. Could there be a modern remake of one of these films with salt being used instead.