Who'd Ya Do?

Tools    

Here's another silly, useless, time-waster of a game...

The rules (such as they are) are this:

You name two celebrities or characters, and anyone who wants can say which one they'd do. "Do," of course, in the sense of make whoopie with, form the beast with two backs with, or any other ridiculous euphamism for sexual intercourse you can think of.

There are no limits of time unless boundaries are specifically set, such as the age or general time period for an actor.

An example of what I mean:

Who'd you do...

Paul Newman (around the time he made Cool Hand Luke) or Marlon Brando (around the time he made A Streetcar Named Desire)?

Or you could go with the characters:

Who'd you do...

Lucas Jackson or Stanley Kowalski?

Male, female, non-human, grotesque... anything and everything can and will be used. So I guess what I'm asking is this: Who'd You Do? We'll kick it off with my above examples--pick whichever you like, or add your own.

They're both men...so...neither. I'll wait for a female contestant before I dive in...though, I suppose if I had to choose, I'd go with Marlon. Newman's attractiveness, I've always thought, was more in his longevity, so to speak.

Now With Moveable Parts
For sure Paul Newman. He ended up aging so nicely. Where as Brando was hot for a season...but it sure as hell didn't last.

Penelope Cruz or Tom Cruise?

I'm going to say Tom, but not truly because I'm hetero.

I would sleep with any number of females before I'd sleep with him, but I don't think I could handle sex with a girl who has a better body than I have. Although the accent gains her points...

And, on the Paul/Marlon debate, I'd have to say that I'd have a relationship with Paul, but a one-night stand with Marlon. Whew. And remember, I was very specific about the age, so we know we're not dealing with Orca Brando in this case.

I chose that one to start with because it's one of the very few that I cannot reach a full decision about. Characters-wise, I'd go with Mr. Cool Hand himself, no contest.

Now With Moveable Parts
I would sleep with any number of females before I'd sleep with him, but I don't think I could handle sex with a girl who has a better body than I have.
I'd go with Cruise, and you're right...there are hotter women I'd sleep with before doin' the do with Mr. Maverick...*whew* I'd pick his Top Gun days, to be specific.

... And remember, I was very specific about the age, so we know we're not dealing with Orca Brando in this case.
I know, I know...but I was just saving some dignity for myself, later. I wouldn't want to admit I had done that and been there.

Edit Chris, you can put heterosexuality aside for this one. Just for kicks.

Picking Tom Cruise for the purposes of this game is all good and well, of course, but i doubt it would ever happen...because he's GAY. ahhh, reminds me of an old thread.

can we nominate any females?

Originally posted by Yoda
Penelope. She's a human bug...but at least she's got two X chromosomes.
Come on, Chris. I'm not slagging your choice here, but there's no shame, especially in this game, in picking one of two male choices. It doesn't mean that we'll think you're gay... or that Jesus will think you're gay...

I'm teasing you, Bible Boy. But it's all fun and games, yes?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Steve

can we nominate any females?
Penelope Cruz isn't a female? News to me, chap.

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious

Come on, Chris. I'm not slagging your choice here, but there's no shame, especially in this game, in picking one of two male choices. It doesn't mean that we'll think you're gay... or that Jesus will think you're gay...

I'm teasing you, Bible Boy. But it's all fun and games, yes?
Duh. I already confessed of my Brando jonesin'.

I'd still pick Penelope. Tom isn't as good looking to me as most seem to think he is.

I know, I know...but I was just saving some dignity for myself, later. I wouldn't want to admit I had done that and been there.
I get you, although I'd brag about it. "Yeah, I did Brando... before he swallowed an entire cow."

More females...

Janeane Garofalo or Cheri Oteri?

Janeane, for me. We'd do it and then we'd smoke cigarettes.

Now With Moveable Parts
I go with Garofalo.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I go with Garofalo.
Oh, hell yes. No contest. I had a little bit of a thing for her after first seeing The Truth about Cats and Dogs. I dunno what those folks were smokin'...she was far more attractive than Uma Thurman in that flick. She's one severely under-rated woman in the looks department.

Now With Moveable Parts
Okay. here's a toughie.

Cameron Diaz?

or

Drew Berrymore?

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah, I know you have a thing for her...
but Cameron is a girl's girl...and sexy too. Remember The Mask?

Mary, pick some guys now.

Barrymore.

Okay...

Neo (as embodied by Keanu, o' course) or Wolverine (as embodied by Hugh Jackman)?

Now With Moveable Parts
Easy schmeasy!

Wolverine! I had evil fantasies after that movie...
Logan! Logan! Logan!
Okay, I'm sorry...I got a little carried away.

Just a bit carried away...

I, too, would do Wolverine. He and Pete Wisdom are two of my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe.

Since we're on the subject, how 'bout the eternal question:

Batman or Superman?

I'm all about Batman. Oh, yes.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Yeah, I know you have a thing for her...
but Cameron is a girl's girl...and sexy too. Remember The Mask?
I do. Cameron's gone downhill since The Mask. She needs to grow that hair long again...

Hugh Jackman! Definitely. The guy can sing, too.

As for the other choice: hell, I dunno. Batman's kinda mysterious, but Superman's got a monopoly on, uh, stamina.