First Update From Kently!

Tools    

Originally posted by Gracie
The only person I'll take a bullet for is Bill Gates, so afterward he'll give me a reward...
Don't forget Larry Ellison...he doesn't have much less...

Because I don't know who Larry Whats-his-name is, I'll stick with Billy, thanks!

spud! hi. i'm only three hours or so from Chi-town. if you get a wild hair and wanna come to Madison, just let me know. it's a great city. good to hear you are doing well and having fun.
Japan should be quite the culture shock, no? or is there no big culture shock on an army base?

sooo looong between visits, why doesnt Spudly tell us stories of his travels? even if he makes them up we wont know the difference, it will help at spice to the environment!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmm, where to start...

Friday I graduated boot camp and on Thursday of this week, I'll leave boot camp. I'll go to school for a couple of weeks then head back home for a couple of weeks.

Experiences here at boot camp...

All in all, this wasn't as tough as I thought it would be, if you're a fat pudgy bastard it'll be a little tough, but other than that...it was easy-peasy (of course, I'm saying that NOW).

Today, I'm heading to Six Flags Great America as part of my liberty weekend, so if you're in the area, do try and find me there..., yeah right.

Stories for you, I don't really have any right now...give me a little time to think some up though...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Go to a prostitute and get kicked out for not paying. That story would rock.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Just check the shoutbox for the latest update...

I'm starting my schooling this next week and should be home in the first few days of October, I need to run now though, must make phone calls...

Your friend,
Kent

Cool man...cool. Hasn't been the same without you. Things went smoothly for awhile after you left, then dipped, then picked up again a couple of weeks ago, and they've dipped slightly again recently. It's been awhile since the old glory days, where posting was high for more than 2-3 weeks at a time.

Things are good anyway, but man...I can't help but recall that streak: 34 days with at least 100 posts. Yowza.

But I do! Jeremy, my other brother, says I'm negative all the time. Funny how people can say the oppostie of the exct same person!

Originally posted by Yoda
Cool man...cool. Hasn't been the same without you. Things went smoothly for awhile after you left, then dipped, then picked up again a couple of weeks ago, and they've dipped slightly again recently. It's been awhile since the old glory days, where posting was high for more than 2-3 weeks at a time.

Things are good anyway, but man...I can't help but recall that streak: 34 days with at least 100 posts. Yowza.
geez i try my best and it just is never good enough

Originally posted by Naisy
geez i try my best and it just is never good enough

Don't worry, Mick...you're definitely part of the solution, NOT the problem.