Least favorite director?

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I've never been down with Tim Burton's stuff--yeah, I know he's mega popular and famous and all that, and he uses Johnny Depp alot, and he's all "original", but I just don't feel his movies.

Michael Mann is a good director. He has a lot of good films. Heat, Ali and The Kingdom are my favorites of his.

Michael Moore is hands down the biggest piece of garbage director that has ever made a film.

Semper Fooey
Never been a worst director than John Derek. proof the belief directors who are or were actors get good performances at least out of other actors is not always true.

&feature=related

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Michael Mann is a good director. He has a lot of good films. Heat, Ali and The Kingdom are my favorites of his.
The Kingdom (2007) was directed by Peter Berg and produced by Michael Mann. I know you're not talking about the Lars von Trier miniseries.

The Kingdom (2007) was directed by Peter Berg and produced by Michael Mann
You're right. I thought he directed it. I saw Mann on tv talking about the movie and assumed he directed it.

The Kingdom is a great movie if anyone hasn't seen it. The last 30 minutes of it are some of the most intense scenes you'll see.