Recent CGI Movies: Adults and Teens only...

Tools    

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
I guess a movie CAN please everyone.
I did talk with several kids inbetween the ages of 5-10 and found out that the majority of them never figured out the spoofs of the movie. And some of them didn't understand the jokes and language. I geuss lokking at big dumb ogres and stupid donkeys is enough to please them..
My little cousin enjoyed the D&D movie. That's proof right there.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
What you're forgetting, is that both Shrek and A Shark Tale, are more oriented towards a younger audience.

I hope Shrek 3 is more adult oriented. Have you heard of the tv show called Family Guy? Or DW's Father of the pride? I like those shows. I want Shrek 3 to be in the middle of FOTP and FG - that would be a little darker but not too much...

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
What you're forgetting, is that both Shrek and A Shark Tale, are more oriented towards a younger audience.
Shark tale was poorly aimed at todays older youth, 14-18. It was alittle over the top. The first Shrek was agreable for younger ones, but Shrek 2 had more adult language and situations. unfortunetly the age group stuck...

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
I hope Shrek 3 is more adult oriented. Have you heard of the tv show called Family Guy? Or DW's Father of the pride? I like those shows. I want Shrek 3 to be in the middle of FOTP and FG - that would be a little darker but not too much...
What? Family Guys not CGI, Father of the Pride on the other hand... Both funny, funny, funny... stuff. And you want Shrek 3 a little darker? In what way? Want him to slap that lil princess of his around? Bang her a couple times? Maul some poor peasant, what!?

I know FG isn't CGI, i'm talking about the dark humor. I guess i should elaborate more often:

Darker humor, i don't want the mood to be darker, just the humor. Take a look at this chapter and read it. You will know what i mean. Just humor, not tone or mood.