Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

McAvoy is absolutely brilliant in this^

William Shatner in a horror movie that's spoken in an entirely made up language? Yes please!

I'm going to lose all credibility to you when I give this a too-high rating, Mark. It's like Twilight Zone if Twilight Zone was a horror show. Suffice it to say I'm loving it.

This is gonna be my date tonight one of my friends, who has quite similar movie tastes as I do, told me that Interstellar is really overrated and quite boring. I like Nolan and the cast so I'm curious if he's right or not...

Purple Noon (1960) - Rene Clement

Hoping for a better version of The Talented Mr. Ripley (that would be some feat)...

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it, Sane.
It was good. It was the first of Lee's older Taiwanese films that I'd seen and it was interesting because of the four most famous directors from that island he is the most influenced by America and the most "mainstream" - probably because i think he went to college there. I feel like this has made him into a very good story teller.

I liked it less than Life of Pi, Brokeback Mointain and Lust, Caution but I still enjoyed it.

McAvoy is absolutely brilliant in this^
He is indeed. I saw the first half hour yesterday, but then I stopped because I just wasn't in the mood. I'll probably watch the rest tomorrow.

Great.