Daredevil

→ in
Tools    

Rock God
Just out of curiosity, are any of you guys really hardcore comic book fans? That may or may not affect your reaction to the film, I'm just a little curious.

I think it was an excellent film, mainly because Matt Murdock/Daredevil is such a human character and most of the people watching can empathize on some level. Whoever said he takes a cue from Batman is pretty much hitting the nail on the head..... Daredevil is as close to Batman as Marvel comics has ever come. The darker atmospheres and subject matter also lend themselves to a very adult type of storytelling..... maybe this WAS a comic book movie, and maybe it WAS a little too goofy and cartoony in parts, but when you step away and really let things sink in, you realize that it's really a movie that's more immediately appreciated by grownups as opposed to teenagers (like Spider-Man)

As much as I love Spidey (which is a whole lot) I can appreciate DD on a different level.

Has anyone heard rumors that the next DD movie will be based on the Kevin Smith comics? For those of you who missed Kevin's run on the title, check out the issues.... they're collected in a single trade paperback volume called "Daredevil Visionaries: Kevin Smith" and are brilliant....

I thought DD was awsome I didn't think Ben Affleck could pull off being a super hero type figure but I think he did very well.... I will be adding this DVD to my Collection when it comes out.....

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

I don't think I could wait that long