The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Yeah, I saw it. I'm ugly there, too. I thought we had a "MoFo Baby Pictures Thread" around here...but it's gone. Me wonders if Matt zapped it for some reason. Ah well...

Now With Moveable Parts
I love that wittle wabbit costume on you, Chris.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Lemme say one thing...

And is this the thread you were talking about Chris?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Adventure Starts Here!
One last upload of Chris (couldn't help myself). Here's one of him with his weird grandmother (the one who likes Pink Floyd and drove a Fiero) at her house in Las Vegas.

Can't ya just feel the love?

Okay, Chris, you can have your site back. I'm done.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	chris&aus.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	205  

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by Austruck
...his weird grandmother (the one who likes Pink Floyd and drove a Fiero)...
I Wish MY grandmother was that cool. My grandmother just had blue hair and drove a big old boat of a car.

-GTB

Rock God
lol. that's hilarious. everybody in my family swears.

off thread but on au courant topic....i once worked for a man who employed his very old mother as his secretary. she smoked like two and a half packs of cigarettes a day and was always saying things like....."yaaay, ain't that the sh*ts".
she was always cussin' and smokin' and offering me advice based on crystals and a pendulum.

"Fabricated American"
I gave up trying to find someone that had a decent picture of me, that was anywhere close to being recent. So, while out and about on my photo excursion today, I snagged someone to take a quick snap of me with the digital.

Presto! Instant Me!

-GTB
Attachments

Name:	onlocation.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	206  

Female assassin extraordinaire.
aww, i kinda liked thinking you were a real bunny. d@mn!

CHRIS! those pics! mwhahahahah ....

the first one of you 2 hrs old ... y'all, doesn't it look like he's screaming:

MOFO!

and in the second ... well in the second, he just looks d@mned scared. "NO! No more easter egg hunting, god save me ... I can't bear it ... ! "

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Greg The Bunny

Presto! Instant Me!

-GTB
One word: Goatee.

The Gweat and Tewwible
My mom is going to pick up some recent pics of me soon. Actually, they are from Halloween, but that is okay. I'll only post them if they look good. Of course, it might not be very close to the real me. Originally, I was supposed to be Satine, but I got the costume sort of wrong (not all the right materials were available to me, obviously) So I ended up looking just a little classier than your average whore. It was still a cool custome, tho, if I say so myself

Here's another of me.
Attachments

Name:	me5.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	211  

The Gweat and Tewwible
You are so normal looking, that your kinda scary...

well since he is so normal looking i guess i might as well add my picture on this site, it isnt pretty or is it? that is one of those statements that burns into your soul of curiousity and you must look at the picture to truely know. Well you look at it today? or will you never know?
Attachments

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	213  

The Gweat and Tewwible
Now that is definately scary

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Knightmare
well since he is so normal looking i guess i might as well add my picture on this site, it isnt pretty or is it? that is one of those statements that burns into your soul of curiousity and you must look at the picture to truely know. Well you look at it today? or will you never know?