Movies You Were Too Young To See

Tools    

Certifiably troglodytic.
Here's some more I remember seeing at the drive-in before I really should have....

and......

I was 9 when I saw DOTD. I had a bud of mine across the street who was 7. I made him listen to every detail of the movie and we would commence to "playing " DOTD about every day that whole summer when we finally got bored playing Star Wars. In the former, we were both zombies, of course. In the latter, I was Luke and he was Han.

Nowadays, when we play Star Wars, I am a....

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You've gotta love the way the Phantasm ball turns everyone's head into an opened tomato juice can.

Certifiably troglodytic.
You've gotta love the way the Phantasm ball turns everyone's head into an opened tomato juice can.
Yikes! That's the lasting image from that film that I won't ever be able to erase from my mind....how it whizzed by with the blades that would jam into your skull and then out that drill would come.....

This is.... neato'.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Gee....thanks.

I forgot about the sucking sound when the ball sucked you dry and the yellow fluid. Thanks YouTube.

Nah- really, that was fun seeing that again. I hadn't since I saw it at the drive-in.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I was to young to see pretty much all the fri 13th and nightmare on elm st films but I love them.

one movie i saw where i was to young was animal house i first saw that when i was 14. my dad rented it i had nothing to do so i just watched it with him and some parts i didnt get the humor of back then but when i watch it now the movie was wicked funny.

LOL at this topic. For me the first movie I actually saw with my parents in a theater was Patch Adams on a holiday (think it was Christmas) and I was already in my teens. Never went to a movie I wasn't allowed to because of age (damn mormon upbringing).

Well,when The Lord of The Rings movies came out in theaters I was too young to see them.
My dad and aunt when to see them while I was at my grandma's house.
My dad said that they were too long for me and I probably wouldn't understand them,because I was only about 7 or 8.
Now we have all three of them on DVD and I watch them all the time.

The Lord of the Rings