Movie Tab

Tools    

Originally Posted by Zzat
Crimes and Misdemeanors (d. Woody Allen, 1989)
What'd you think?

Garden State, it was good, but really depressing

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart at the River Styx - (d. K. Misumi, 1972)

Meet the Parents - (d. J. Roach, 2000)
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally Posted by Garrett
What'd you think?
I think Woody Allen made a Magnificent film.

The question in the film is can we live like we use to? Knowing that you were involved with a murder?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Garden State - Words can not describe how much I loved this movie. I feel sad, but in a way, it's good to feel sad instead of feeling nothing at all. Anyways, it's a brilliant movie.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Do you know my poetry?
The Battle of Algiers (d. Gillo Pontecorvo - 1965)
Ten out of Ten

Alexander Nevsky (d. Sergei M. Eisenstein & Dmitri Vasilyev - 1938)
Nine out of Ten

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Matrix revolutions: yes yes i know its clearly not as good as the first one but watching i cant help think its still good. The story needs a lil bit of work but its still in the vicinity of good.

A Clockwork Orange
1971 - Stanley Kubrick

For A Few Dollars More
1965 - Sergio Leone

Mouse Hunt
1997 - Gore Verbinski

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Matrix revolutions: yes yes i know its clearly not as good as the first one but watching i cant help think its still good. The story needs a lil bit of work but its still in the vicinity of good.
You're right, it's not as good as the first one. But it's a helluva lot better than Reloaded.

Posted by Parky
it's a helluva lot better than Reloaded.
I agree, but you must admit that Reloaded was made with good intentions, but while the fight scenes were enjoyable, the rest of the movie including the plot is a joke really.

i think they used too much CGI in the 2 sequels and not enough wire work, and it was really noticable CGI, you knew it was CG when you looked at it. Was a big disappointment when leaving the cinema.

Insomnia
1997 - Erik Skjoldbjærg

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
the moon is blue --- charming little film about 2 guys chasing after the same girl, but she fends them off by claiming she wants to stay a virgin till she gets married

Holiday affair ---- another lovely little film, speshly for christmas. Robert Mitchum is an unemployed charmer who grabs the attention of Janet Leigh, much to the annoyance of her fiance.

Just saw Blow with Johnny Depp. It was pretty good, definitely one of his best films.

Do you know my poetry?
Faces (d. John Cassavetes - 1968)
Eight out of Ten

The Rules of the Game (d. Jean Renoir - 1939)
Ten out of Ten

The Incredibles - Saw it again with my mom, she loved it, as again did I. When Dash lets loose with his powers, I get all teary eyed. It's a great moment.