Help with this movie title

Tools    

There was an animated film that was shown on The Movie Channel constantly in the early 1980's late 1970's back when they could get very few first releases.
It always freaked me out because it consisted of giant people and small people who looked like aliens. They might have been blue. I think it was foreign but do not remember. It was definatley an adult film, that is it was not a cartoon for kids, but for the life of me I cannot remember its name. It might have the title something World but I cannot be sure.
For some reason this poped into my mind and has been driving me crazy. Anybody have any ideas.

Check the end credits for the movie The Cell. A clip of that animated feature was shown (In the scene where Jennifer Lopez smokes a joint while watching TV), so the title should be credited.

Fantastic Planet (1973, FRANCE/CZECHOSLOVAKIA)

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bingo Thanks

GimmeGoodRep
hey i need help with a cartoon. some one's avatar just popped it back into my head.
There is this city but the "cops" are all dogs and I can remember the leader was like a pit bull and one of the other dogs was a hound that always had the hickups no matter how much water he drank. do u remember that or was that just sumthin i made up?

Donate blood, move to Houston in the summer.

OOOOOO I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, because that is what I truly want to be, And if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner Everyone Would be in love with me!!!!!

May The Forks be With Us
no its not that. I know that movie and I own it and I know its not that. It's just killing me that I can't remember it!!!

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"