What IS this song?

Tools    

Okay. Well, I didn't know what forum to put this on. There's this rap song that I sort of like and I hear it a lot but I have no idea what it's called or who it's by. All I know that could be of any usefull information is that it is in the movie Bring It On, when the green people are doing their lil cheer thing.

Also, one other thing I know is that it starts with like ... 1,2,3 ... or something like that.

Help me. Don't flame. Just help.

Randomly visiting for now
chech out http://www.bringitonsoundtrack.com/

it's a whole site devoted to the soundtrack from the movie 'bring it on', check out the track listing.

Not sure which song is when sorry, you could try all of them, but that may be a tad timewasting. If you post any words from the song I could check out this huge lyrics database thing I have.

Yeah, I tried little methods like that sort of. None of them are working so far, expecialy considering the lyrics aren't in the movie...just the music.

Erm, all I really remember hearing is a " 1,2,3" in the beginning and somewher ein the middle there's was this like... " and all you fellaz who don't give a **** what the ladies talking about gimme a - " and that's all I remember. I'm one smart cookie.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Wow02x
Yeah, I tried little methods like that sort of. None of them are working so far, expecialy considering the lyrics aren't in the movie...just the music.

Erm, all I really remember hearing is a " 1,2,3" in the beginning and somewher ein the middle there's was this like... " and all you fellaz who don't give a **** what the ladies talking about gimme a - " and that's all I remember. I'm one smart cookie.
sorry dude I looked for the song, but the search lyrics thing kept coming up with songs that didn't have the lyrics If you really want to know then find someone you know with the DVD (or rent it) and get some more of the lyrics and search yourself. best of luck - SpoOkY

Alright. Thank You.