2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

Yes. Maybe I can get Colome from Adam. Whatchoo need man'?
Give me a little time. Not seeing a goid straight up deal. I will try and get creative, looking fir an upgrade at SP or OF.

Give me a little time. Not seeing a goid straight up deal. I will try and get creative, looking fir an upgrade at SP or OF.
I just got Colome from Adam, so Im motivated we will come to an accord

Im confident I may have a deal with Sean, Ill give him Steven Matz for Box. I just got Matt Moore off waivers.......Matt Moore is back

I may have completed my second trade....with Mark! I am in the zone!!!

If Sean accepts, see no reason he wont as Matz went 7 ip, 10 Ks, 0.00 ERA, 0.71 Whip with the QS @ Cleveland, and Mark getting Joe Ross for Odorizzi, I will have the entire starting rotation for the Tampa Bay Rays, again, and Cal Handle! Plus I got their closer, whoever that will be. Then in a month or so Yu Darvish will be back, and then 6 weeks after that Alex Cobb will be back.

Having said all that Im gonna have to drop an offensive player, and it looks like itll be Cory Dickerson. Worst case scenario of doing this is if the Rays have a horrible season then so do I, but I am not feeling that at all. Moores stuff looks real, Odors steady, Smyly just was filthy his last outing, and even Erasmo is shutting out the opposition. One thats struggling the most is Archer, but I have confidence.

Thank you Sean

I never even daydreamed of ever saying this..........

......The entire starting pitching rotation, and closers of the Tampa Bay Rays are on The Naturals!!

Chris Archer

Jake Odorizzi

Drew Smyly

Matt Moore

Filling in for Alex Cobb - Erasmo Ramirez

I got Alex Cobb too!

Brad Boxberger

Alex Colome

Am willing to move either Cole Hamels or Steven Matz for a good Closer. TONGO need Saves

I'm sure he assembled their entire rotation purely coincidentally out of a dispassionate analysis of the value of each trade.

Once I nabbed Matt Moore off waivers THEN I knew my course Chris Archer, Jake Odorizzi, Drew Smyly, and Matt Moore are capable of more strikeouts than innings pitched, so are Matz & Hamel. The only ones that arent are Erasmo and Cobb, but theyre great for the ERA.

Im coming for the #1 spot in Ks, Quality starts, and Whip. Im coming for ya'!! I really feel this squads capable for my fantasy pitching needs.

Aroldis Chapman is on The Naturals

All holes filled -fingers crossed-, and Im coming for the #1 spot in the league.

I think Tims Arbitrage got a good deal from Pats Seals giving up Salazar & Vogt for Prince Fielder & Garrett Richards. Richards has been solid, and I doubt Prince will keep doing a Dan Uggla.

Pretty hard to say. Salazar's underrated, and you could make a really good case either way for Fielder still being good, or being on a really bad downward trend. I like the upside in it for Tim, but I don't have any trouble believing this deal could go either way.

I could see my trade going either way. I really like Prince to bounce back and to be an upgrade at 1B over Carlos Santana. Richards is a downgrade from Salazar, for sure, but maybe not a huge one.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Edwin Encarnacion is now on the Peanuts and Crackerjacks!!!!

My favorite player in the league and just in time for May when he normally heats up.