The PPR Jungle

Tools    

Ok just heard from rauldc14Dustin and he's very much still wanting his team. Maybe we can get Mrs PW involved next year then.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I called in and spoke to an ESPN radio show host on the FFB hour yesterday. I was too late in the rotation and he was cool enough to answer my question off-air after the show (I know to start Harvin/Armedola now). He was also touting that FFB tv show The League. Im very interested in checking it out.
Oh man, Tongs if you havent seen an episode, you gotta go back to season 1 for the back stories and to get a handle on the in-house lingo.

Season 1 is just 6 episodes while season 2 is the more typical 13 ep run.

Check your post comments for torrent link.

I found a streaming site for The League

Hey, you're welcome, Richard.

Definitely Chamberlain

Chamberlain. or lionheart?

Shogun was badass so im ok with either.
Shogun the book was beyond incredible. That tv series was the drizzlin s#its though. Btw Dex Chamberlain is gay.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!?????

Shogun the book was beyond incredible. That tv series was the drizzlin s#its though. Btw Dex Chamberlain is gay.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!?????
im comfortable in my own skin.

ballsy roster move of the day nominee :

Ahmad Bradshaw sitten in place of Derrick Ward.

Terriffic matchup with Mack this week..thankfully the Derrick Ward experiment didnt hurt me 2 badly with Bradshaw on the bench scoring a scant 3 more pts than Ward.

I never considered Flacco as a starter against the vaunted Steeler D..so that call doesnt sting either.

Recent Trade Aquisition Calvin Johnson was spectacular in his debut..and gleaning 12pts out of Tony G was an unexpected bonus.

Heading into Monday Night with a precarious 3 point lead with Reggie Bush and Raider K Janikowski going for me, while mack has Brandon Marshall.

Fearless Prediction..

Dexual Healing 133.4

Zeppelins- 133.1

you murdered me Dex - but you deserved that buddy. you won that one!

Murdered is harsh..howz about involuntary manslaughter.

I was thinking Reggie Bush + Janikowski should be able to match Marshalls output more or less, with my 3pt lead proven the difference.

Bush was a ppr machine, though as traditional tailback, he was brutal.

heckuva week 1 Mack. Paired with just about anyone else, Victory would have been yours.

Last week I went 5-2 in my picks. My upset special of the week though, Ironhorse over 11 Angry Men, did not happen. No upset predictions this week as there are some extremely close matchups.....

WEEK 2 PREDICTIONS

TONGO Vs Zepplins

This may be the year of the blimp. Zepplins - Vick, Brandon Marshall, Miles Austin, Mendenhall, Best (great when healthy), NO TE Graham, and Hightower. Im scared. The Zepplins knock the ape off the tower.

Out Of Bubblegum Vs Super Pigeon

Matchup Of The Week #1. Elliotts Pigeons vs PWs Gum Yahoo rate their scores within 0.90 of each other. Looking at their opponents it seems Pigeon has the lighter load, but a glaring error! Jacoby Ford?! Elliott has him slotted to play, and on top of the worthlessness the guy might not even play. I think that will be all PW needs to get the win in this squeeker. Pigeons cant chew as gums too much for them

The Spudenators Vs Colts Of Doom

This is Spuds shot to finally get a win in fantasy sports. Dionnes Colt strategy had the ultimate backfire occur with Peyton Manning out. The Spudenators wake up not knowing where they are, and find out theyre in the winning column.

Favre From Over Vs Team Hannahmals

The Matchup Of The Week #2! Baby Hannah has the QB and WR 1 & 2 slots, but Favres got the RBs, and TE to make up for it. Favre From Over RB Ray Rice will be #1 RB this year you see. Can Favres Wes Welker vs SD overcome Hannahs Maclin @ Atlanta? Hannahmals win this titanic matchup, and take a nap.

IronHorse Vs Angry Gnomes

Matchup Of The Week #3! This none is the closest of the bunch. Im basing my pick solely on the swing-slot. Iron has SD RB Ryan Matthews vs NE, and Gnomes have Sea WR Doug Baldwin vs Pittsburgh. IronHorse win due to the Steelers killing whoever they will have played in week 2.

Devastators vs Dexual Healing
(Yuck! That team name sounds like a pick-up line some guy would use from his waterbed equipped van. Hey Dex call yourself Mean Machine )
All kidding aside Dexters got himself another ringer. Constructing a team from Scout/Juno/Keyser Soze, I think Dex did incredibly well wth his current product. I say current as Im sure he'll trade more. Devs Arian Foster and Earnest Graham are iffys Dexual Healing win with no iffys in their lineup

rauldc14s Mean Machine vs 11 Angry Men
(I gotta come up with something cute to say when 11 Angry Men play Angry Gnomes)
11s Hakeem Nicks may not play, but that probably wont make a difference as there are holes in rauls MM lineup like Blount & Know-show Moreno. Angry men hit harder than mean ones

This is a great league, kinda lost my first game, but never played PPR before, but last week was a horrible week for just about all my fantasy teams. But excuses are like ********, everyone has one, and they all stink. Can't wait for week 2, good luck everybody!

I'm really excited about week 2. I may have lost last week in the PPR, but my Jets won. It was an exciting last-second-almost-went-to-overtime kind of win. It's pretty awesome to have yet another reason to watch football (like there weren't enough already).

Tongo----STOP getting your predictions from inside fortune cookies.

But this is a fun league and much more active than last year.