Fantasy Baseball

Tools    

This is really getting fun! I think I to need stay about where I'm at or better to hang onto the two spot going in to the playoffs. I am glued to my stattracker... out here, in the woods. (Actually that was one of the key arguing points as to why I was bringing my laptop camping... you know, "I gotta make sure I make the playoffs honey!"

Anywho, I noticed today that Yahoo has an option for us to send them some feedback on their league so I'm planning on sending them a few of my gripes (in a nice way of course) and I hope some of the rest of you do too. I kind of got used to some of their quirks after awhile and would actually like to keep using them for next year if perhaps they could address some of the more glaring things that need tweaking.

Yeah, baseball's always fun to me in the beginning and the end.

Anyway, Mark's in good shape, but it's definitely not over yet. He's up 11-5 but holds a tenuous lead in at least 6 categories, and with two starters going his opponent, Dirt-Stars, figures to take back a couple today, all other things being equal.

Meanwhile, mikey's Cub's are down big, 13-5, but they have three starters going today. He's way behind in several offensive categories, so he's going to need to scratch his way up to 8 or 9 wins on the strength of those three starts and come Mark drops just a few games, too.

Crap. My team hit for a combined .125 yesterday. Not good. Now everything is a lot closer than I had hoped for. Oh well. I'll be watching the stattracker most of the day to see how it all shakes out.

Hey Chris, help me out. Am I reading this right? If the games all stay where they are right now I'll be in second still, yeah? TONGO is 3 back and The Clowns so 3.5 So I'm good for the time being yeah? Man, this is so close. TONGO is at 12 to 5 and Seds is at 11-6 and I am at 10-6. vito still has two more guys to go tonight though... pucker time.

Hey Chris, help me out. Am I reading this right? If the games all stay where they are right now I'll be in second still, yeah? TONGO is 3 back and The Clowns so 3.5 So I'm good for the time being yeah? Man, this is so close. TONGO is at 12 to 5 and Seds is at 11-6 and I am at 10-6. vito still has two more guys to go tonight though... pucker time.
Yup. If you're unsure you can go into the StarTracker and choose "Standings." The standings there will reflect the scores as they are at that given moment, which is helpful.

I thought I had it all figured out, but then I realized I wasn't accounting for the ties properly. Because of the ties, you can't always calculate how many games bck a given team'll be, because they require that it go by winning percentage, instead. Anyway, you were 3 games up on TONGO heading into this week, and 3.5 up on Sedai, so you're probably going to hang on, just barely, to that second seed.

Oh wow. In all this time I've never clicked the little standings thing. That is really nifty. So that updates just like all the rest of the scores during the week too? Cool beans.