Ned Starks TOP 80 TV Shows.

Tools    

Breaking Bad, Hannibal or Father Ted (just watch one episode of Father Ted, there all on YouTube)

13 Dukes Of Hazzard

I know southern anything with a rebel flag is bad these days but The Dukes of hazzard was not about race issues its about having fun and a race car called the general lee. Its just too bad people will back away from the dukes of hazzard show because of the rebel flag.

Touching on some of your choices:

Brisco County Jr. Loved this show and it's a crime that it was cancelled so soon. The great Bruce Campbell as the hero and Billy Drago as a recurring bad guy. Sci-fi and cowboys. All the ingredients for greatness.

Longmire Watched the first three seasons of this, then it gets cancelled! Then, it's announced that a fourth season will be on Netflix, which I do not have. I'm not sure I'm going to subscribe to Netflix just to continue the story, as great as it is. I truly love this show but I'm tire of shows getting cancelled off of a service I already subscribe to, then getting shopped to another pay service.

Fringe I agree with you, honeykid, that I didn't like the last season of the show as much as the rest. And I agree with you, NedStark, that it seemed like they rushed it because it was to be their last season. All-in-all, though, 'twas nice to have an X-Files-like procedural to look forward to. And Anna Torv is smoking!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or otherwise known as Marvel's Agents of Hot Chicks! I started watching this show for continuity with the Marvel Comic movies but I soon got hooked on the storylines and the good action. And the hot chicks.

The X-Files For me, one of the best series, ever. True, the last season, with David Duchovney gone, was a struggle, despite Robert Patrick and Annabeth Gish doing their best. But it just wasn't the same. I'm so glad we'll get at least a 6-episode revival next year with both stars (and Skinner, coming back). Cannot wait.

Bones I'm still loyal to this show, although I felt this year should have been its last. Still, I'll keep watching just for the actors.

Grimm Love this show and the actors, and I'm jazzed as them shaking things up. And I'm totally in love with Claire Coffee, who plays the monster in the white suit that NedStark posted. This is what she really looks like:

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
12 Deadwood

One of the best shows ever on tv too bad it never was given a chance for a proper ending.

There are quite a few shows, actually, that I thought were really good but never given a chance for a proper ending (i.e. Pushing Daisies, Detroit 1-8-7, et.c.).

I don't watch ESPN anymore because they always have a bunch of clowns on. That Stephen A guy is an exception. He's on the local radio station here sometimes; he's good!