Goriest films you have seen

Tools    

Evil dead
Suicide Club
Tokyo Gore Police
Nightmare on elm street 1-Remake
Final destination 1-5
And the list goes on......

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
  • Evil Dead
  • Human Centipede II [the first one wasn't as bad]
  • House Of 1000 Corpses
  • The Devil's Rejects
  • Zombi
  • Hellraiser
  • SAW Films

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku

Ok just add your moist to mine no my list is complete

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Braindead (aka Dead Alive)

I think it has a record for how much fake blood they had on set. I could be wrong though.

Braindead for sure, although I hated that movie.

Also Dawn of the Dead, Frontiers, Hostel, Bad Taste, The Re-animator, Make Them Die Slowly, High Tension, and The Evil Dead for ones I've seen.

Cannibal Holocaust, Murder Set Pieces, Inside and Nekromantik are on my to see list and I have high hopes for them.

Lot of good old gore, a big moment being the zombies guts falling out on autposy table in Day of the Dead, not to mention the gorefest ending.

Of recent films, I'd say Martyr and Inside, for both physical gore and being psych. trying and brutal.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Hey cricket,

May I ask why you hated Braindead? I have a few friends who hate the baby thus they hate the movie.

Hey cricket,

May I ask why you hated Braindead? I have a few friends who hate the baby thus they hate the movie.
I just didn't care for the humor and thought it was stupid. I know that sounds odd considering I liked Bad Taste. it's just how I felt while watching it.

I'm not a hero; I'm a liar.
Inside (the french film about a woman wanting another one's baby) was pretty bloody. By the end, the whole house was nothing but blood.

I also really enjoyed Grotesque. That one was a bit of a squirm for me at some parts!

A recent indie Film i Watched called ' Inbred ' T'was Grotesque

Inside (the french film about a woman wanting another one's baby) was pretty bloody. By the end, the whole house was nothing but blood.
Nice choice there. Disturbing bloody too. Something like Braindead might be gory but to me it was comedy gore and therefore not disturbing, unlike Inside.

Also agree with Exist on Martyrs, another I found disturbing in the gore department. For me, it's not the quantity that makes the film disturbing, it's how the gore/violence is portrayed.

The Final Destination series of films disturb me quite a lot because a lot of the things that happen during those films could actually happen in real life and I'm sitting there thinking that. Compared to say being attacked by a zombie baby.

We already have a "most disturbing" thread, don't we? I picked based on the amount and ingenuity of the gore, not the intent of it.

Reanimator
The Brood
Ghost Ship