THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Farsi?

What's your major?
Yes, Farsi. I'm a history major with a focus on Middle Eastern history. You can choose to learn Turkish or Farsi. So if you are taking classes on Turkish or Persian history, it becomes useful. I chose Farsi because I love the language and because I learned a little bit of Turkish in high school.

I play all the instruments (no drum machine, no computers, just a microphone)... I produced it myself - absolutely no one was involved except me. I've made 2 CD's in the last 10 years because it takes quite a long time, especially if you've written books, plays, etc...

I know paying money for music sounds silly to some people, but if you're only income is from artistic stuff, someone like me depends on it.

But, if you are on the verge of homelessness and want to listen, I could e-mail you a song or two for free.

http://www.amazon.com/East-Meets-Wes.../dp/B01FRFPVME
Wow you make your entire living from art?
That's awesome.

Music, books and plays. Do you market everything yourself?

Using computers for music is BAD!!!!!!

*Goes and makes some more experimental industrial music in Ableton*

So the Death Grips concert I went to is on YouTube.

Then you didn't have to go to it. You could have stayed home and saved money.

That kind of mentality is what keeps people stuck inside.

I love going to concerts. The only western band I've seen live was Gorillaz in Syria, 2010. It was a great night.

I hope to see Death Grips someday.

I love going to concerts. The only western band I've seen live was Gorillaz in Syria, 2010. It was a great night.

I hope to see Death Grips someday.
See, Sexy and whoever repped him is absolutely wrong. There is no comparison going to a concert vs. watching it on YouTube. The music was incredible, and it was an energetic, head-banging good time, and nothing beats doing that kinda stuff with your peeps. Obviously, you understand this.

nope.... watching a show live and on youtube is far from being the same thing... I cannot wait for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rammstein and Billy Talent this summer. It's gonna be so freakin awesome.

See, Sexy and whoever repped him is absolutely wrong. There is no comparison going to a concert vs. watching it on YouTube. The music was incredible, and it was an energetic, head-banging good time, and nothing beats doing that kinda stuff with your peeps. Obviously, you understand this.
you're godd*mn right.

nope.... watching a show live and on youtube is far from being the same thing... I cannot wait for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rammstein and Billy Talent this summer. It's gonna be so freakin awesome.
Dude, you're seeing Rammstein? That's f*cking awesome! I know how much you like those other two as well, sounds like you're in for a treat man.

Dude, you're seeing Rammstein? That's f*cking awesome! I know how much you like those other two as well, sounds like you're in for a treat man.
yeah 3 bands I always want to see live and this summer it's finally happening One of my friend see Rammstein live one time and he said that it was the show of his life! It's literally going to be the best summer of my life with 3 of my close friends

yeah 3 bands I always want to see live and this summer it's finally happening One of my friend see Rammstein live one time and he said that it was the show of his life! It's literally going to be the best summer of my life with 3 of my close friends
You can't replicate those kinds of events. Have fun dude.

I repped him

Dammit, Aphex!
I agree with you but he's funny

I'm constantly worried about sounding like an idiot whenever I speak or in this case, type in English.