East Asia Corner

Tools    

There are no Westernized Asian girls in my city, though. I'm f*cked.
US immigration should be a quiet solution for that. Tho' the asian girls could be more american-ized in more specific way than westernized

I believe trump won't bother with more whitey to come

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
As big a generalization as it is, I hate Americanized Asian girls :'(

EDIT: Just realized how crappy what I said sounds. I'm generally not into typically American girls.

And immigration to the US is not easy. No green card, no cigar.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That way more likely but "will you" find them tho'
Frankly, I don't get this sentence. :P

EDIT: Took me five rereads to get it. Maybe I'm just retarded. Yeah, will I? Where do I look?

Your vocabulary is great. The syntax is pretty out there, though!
yeah the syntax is kinda all over the place - my english basically just improvised instead of being structured one. Brace thyself for more broken grammar

As big a generalization as it is, I hate Americanized Asian girls :'(

EDIT: Just realized how crappy what I said sounds. I'm generally not into typically American girls.

And immigration to the US is not easy. No green card, no cigar.
run out of option. How about the rest of poland or Europe? There should be some, no it must be, right?
Yeah i thought for jokingly mentioned America but it does way more complicated than just sayin it

*edited. Americanized asian girls is sound hilarious actually. Like a band name or something

Americanized asian girls
That's because I see "Americanized" as a pejorative term. I see those quiet, innocent angels turning into loud, party-hungry devils, which obviously is both an exaggeration and oversimplification on my part. Or maybe just wrong use of the word.

Yeah, Great Britain is a much more feasible option. There generally are very little Asian people in Poland, and most Asian women who live here are already married. Another option is just to stay single and flirt with MoFo ladies, but it's starting to bore me.

Many Asian ladies are too conservative and traditionalist for my taste. Talking about children on a second date is a little bit too much for my standards. Conversely, many Western girls seem way too laid back when it comes to relationships and prefer open relationships, or just friends with benefits which also is not my style. Of course there are girls with an attitude similar to mine in both camps, but it's not that easy to find them.

*Hint, hint* take grammar-specific English lessons. Study the word order in sentences and sentence structures. Given your vast vocabulary and understanding of written English, only a couple of lessons should be enough to greatly enhance your English skills.

Americanized asian girls
That's because I see "Americanized" as a pejorative term. I see those quiet, innocent angels turning into loud, party-hungry devils, which obviously is both an exaggeration and oversimplification on my part. Or maybe just wrong use of the word.
he he that why i mentioned it in the first place . Poot thing really doesnt have any good connotation

Yeah, Great Britain is a much more feasible option. There generally are very little Asian people in Poland, and most Asian women who live here are already married. Another option is just to stay single and flirt with MoFo ladies, but it's starting to bore me.
so GBR I see
yup basically flirting online seems just getting nowhere right?

Many Asian ladies are too conservative and traditionalist for my taste. Talking about children on a second date is a little bit too much for my standards. Conversely, many Western girls seem way too laid back when it comes to relationships and prefer open relationships, or just friends with benefits which also is not my style. Of course there are girls with an attitude similar to mine in both camps, but it's not that easy to find them.
i think many asian girls actually interesting to date foreigner, since many also thought that caucasian feature itself as term of handsome-ness, or manliness
it's just like you say, the pre establish mindset is quiet different between each side and could prevent/distant themselves instead rather than try it out.
Oh yeah, how about asian exchange student tho'?

Also many asian girls still define, comfort(or more likely escape) with their social construct thing like that. They like to be put on the pedestal, thing like that. Stereotypically Non westernized indonesia girl will mad at their bf if he cant be a solid, accomplished personal driver(slave) for example. It could be demanding, but manliness indeed on demand, but there us different patterns of course where patriarch is unshakable. But yeah Asian girl way love being pampered, the tendency

*Also Often from what i see is -if the relationship form- basically one to give up some of their value - it more like their love toward another culture bigger than their own- and then embrace the other
But yeah again that's apparently not an option here

*Hint, hint* take grammar-specific English lessons. Study the word order in sentences and sentence structures. Given your vast vocabulary and understanding of written English, only a couple of lessons should be enough to greatly enhance your English skills.
thx you...
I did planning to make some improvement If only im not that procrastinator as person :')

It's not supposed to get anywhere in the first place. I do it to amuse myself.
i think many asian girls actually interesting to date foreigner
They are. Asians usually look up to white people as superior appearance-wise. That started this trend that I personally hate in which Asian girls try to look as white as possible in order to mimick white women. Ironically, many white guys are into Asian women. And so on, and so forth.
Comes to study only for a year, or so, and then gets back to her country leaving me with a broken heart (quite possibly suffering from that as well).
They like to be put on the pedestal, thing like that.
Yee, I'd worship an Asian lady, but I'm far from hen-pecked.

Also Often from what i see is -if the relationship form- basically one to give up some of their value - it more like their love toward another culture bigger than their own- and then embrace the other
That's the general idea. The thing is both have to be ready to give up a lot and both need to want to give up a lot for the other person. Still, giving up a lot for another person is quite risky.

It's not supposed to get anywhere in the first place. I do it to amuse myself.
yeah yeah, son of narcissus!

i think many asian girls actually interesting to date foreigner
They are. Asians usually look up to white people as superior appearance-wise. That started this trend that I personally hate in which Asian girls try to look as white as possible in order to mimick white women. Ironically, many white guys are into Asian women. And so on, and so forth.
it couldnt help since basically "white" is still the common standard for beauty for asian - and white ppl become role model so naturally for that mindset - probably also helped by colonialism brainwashed, hegemony of western civilization , idk. I really dk xD

Nowadays i think more obsessed with fairer skin rather than obsessed or pursued to be sole white. Still some aspects like cloths, make up and hairstyle(and color) ppl will just followed westerner trend -or Korean's

Comes to study only for a year, or so, and then gets back to her country leaving me with a broken heart (quite possibly suffering from that as
what a waste, both of you. Where she's from?

They like to be put on the pedestal, thing like that.
Yee, I'd worship an Asian lady, but I'm far from hen-pecked. [url="https://en.bab.la/dictionary/english-polish/hen-pecked-husband"]
sadly but true. even me take benefit from that - literally everybody, every body. Tad generalization, i know 😈

Also Often from what i see is -if the relationship form- basically one to give up some of their value - it more like their love toward another culture bigger than their own- and then embrace the other
That's the general idea. The thing is both have to be ready to give up a lot and both need to want to give up a lot for the other person. Still, giving up a lot for another person is quite risky.
i see, but that sound more likely in neutral ground. if you pick to domesticated in your partner's for example that where you tend to give up a lot in comparison of her. it is risky i agree

Still some aspects like cloths, make up and hairstyle(and color) ppl will just followed westerner trend -or Korean's
I like natural girls, but let them do whatever they want with their bodies. That's their right.
That was a hypothetical situation. If I were to talk about the real one, I wouldn't have said "quite possibly", because I saw, knew and felt she had suffered a great deal, too. East Asia. I'm not telling anything else, because I've already said much more than I should have. Not that it's any secret. I just want to keep what little has left of my privacy.
sadly but true. even me take benefit from that - literally everybody, every body. Tad generalization, i know 😈
You make your boyfriend your slave? Eh, that's not nice. :P
it is risky i agree
And there is no easy way. I've accepted it.

Still some aspects like cloths, make up and hairstyle(and color) ppl will just followed westerner trend -or Korean's
I like natural girls, but let them do whatever they want with their bodies. That's their right.
It's just sometimes ppl dont necessarily goes too far for their look. Again thay's still their right xD agree with that

That was a hypothetical situation. If I were to talk about the real one, I wouldn't have said "quite possibly", because I saw, knew and felt she had suffered a great deal, too. East Asia. I'm not telling anything else, because I've already said much more than I should have. Not that it's any secret. I just want to keep what little has left of my privacy.
well, it's okay i have some privy too

You make your boyfriend your slave? Eh, that's not nice. :P
sometimes me not asking(not really asking) but some just volunteering themselves, what should an introvert do. Ofc the slick one also has this subtle "want reward" from their female counterpart, and that could be slimy where the male exploited the ladies longing and dependency for them...if you know what i mean. Not everyone but there 's that pattern :/
Nah i could be still rational but other ppl always have this laughable story about their relationship either male or female side

it is risky i agree
And there is no easy way. I've accepted it.
😯 bravura

Breaking news that shock the whole asia continent!

Nishino Nanase announced her graduation... Next year :P
https://jshowbiz.com/english/compone...raduation.html

Owh well rest assure she still on showbiz, i guess xD
whaddaya think @Captain Steel ?

Lol, now there just scandal news of himura-san popped out
https://mobile.twitter.com/netgeek_0...30499775488000

What a week, enough with tabloid 😎 hope not something that paid off with one career

Lol, now there just scandal news of himura-san popped out
https://mobile.twitter.com/netgeek_0...30499775488000
She definitely doesn't look 16!
yeah. Actually that not the pic i think.
i probably too lazy legitimate the news tonight, follow the comments its was mean 16 years ago lol? (2002)? with 21 years old? idk
if it really offend toward minor, social trial could be cruel lol.

She looks healthy, plus Japan allows gravure idols from the age of 12 on (not that I advocate this), so I'm not entirely sure what's the scandal about.

She looks healthy, plus Japan allows gravure idols from the age of 12 on (not that I advocate this), so I'm not entirely sure what's the scandal about.
the double standard,the contradiction xD well yeah that nippon fo ya

Still better than Poland.

Still better than Poland.
i remember u mentioned.. Age limit was 15 or something