Indiana Jones IV

Tools    

Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Harrison Ford are talking about Indy 4 on Empire Online.

To sum up: Filming is scheduled for mid-2007 and for a 2008 release.

Better you read the whole article:
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=19382

Movie Forums Member
My favorite series ever is Indiana Jones. I am psyched for the new movie.

This is going to be just as big as starwars was with episode 3. Fan's all over the world will be counting down the day's for this movie. And with the Indy movie they just keep getting better and better, and more interesting with everyone.

Gonna be awesome, with such talent backing it up and can't fail - bring it on!

In the Beginning...
From Yahoo News:

Originally Posted by Yahoo News

"Ford Says He's Fit to Play Indiana Jones"
Friday October 20 1:47 PM ET

Harrison Ford says he feels "fit to continue" to play Indiana Jones despite growing older.

Ford, 64, said at the inaugural Rome Film Festival on Friday that he was delighted to team up again with directors Steven Spielberg and George Lucas for the film. Lucas co-wrote and executive produced the earlier films, which Spielberg directed.

"We did three films that stay within the same block of time. We need to move on for artistic reasons and obvious physical reasons," Ford said at a news conference. "I feel fit to continue and bring the same physical action."

"Indiana Jones 4" has been in development for over a decade, but the production has recently gained momentum. Lucas has said he and Spielberg, who would direct, are working on a script, though no details have been disclosed.

Ford played Indiana Jones in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Temple of Doom" and 1989's "The Last Crusade." In the last film, Jones' father was played by Sean Connery, who Ford said might also appear in the planned fourth feature.

"He's part of the emotional fabric of these films. I think there may be an opportunity, I believe that Sean is still willing and I'd be delighted if he joined us," said Ford.

Connery, who attended the Rome event last week, has said that no offer had been made.

Ford declined to provide details about a shooting schedule or film locations, adding that the directors were not yet finished with the script.

"I think it's a real opportunity to make a film as successful ... as the ones we've made before," he said.

i hope it will be as good as the originals

Indiana Jones IV starts filming June 18th

Indiana Jones IV
Release Date: May 22, 2008

Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Steven Spielberg
Screenwriter: David Koepp, Jeff Nathanson
Starring: Harrison Ford, Shia LaBeouf
Official Website: IndianaJones.com

Plot Summary: Steven Spielberg says that the film will feature all of Jones' former babes in various cameo roles. Karen Allen is expected to be back for one soundbite, and other Indy girls who had smaller roles will be coming back. It is still up in the air whether or not Kate Capshaw, Spielberg's wife, will make an appearance. Sean Connery as Indy's father will be back for a few scenes, and the film is set in the early '50s.

Steven Spielberg says that the film will feature all of Jones' former babes in various cameo roles. Karen Allen is expected to be back for one soundbite, and other Indy girls who had smaller roles will be coming back. It is still up in the air whether or not Kate Capshaw, Spielberg's wife, will make an appearance. Sean Connery as Indy's father will be back for a few scenes, and the film is set in the early '50s.
This is going to look like Star Trek with the cast all in wheelchairs heheh. I wonder if Harrison Ford can pull it off if he indeed does his own stunts cause didn't he do the majority of his in the first couple Indiana films?

In the Beginning...
I wonder if Harrison Ford can pull it off if he indeed does his own stunts cause didn't he do the majority of his in the first couple Indiana films?
He'll do fine. He might do all of his stunts for this one, depending on the itinerary... but he'll be Indy, there's no doubt about that.

He'll do fine. He might do all of his stunts for this one, depending on the itinerary... but he'll be Indy, there's no doubt about that.
Actually Sleezy, the dude had a decently built chest I noticed from 'What Lies Beneath even thought that's 5 years old, but I'm bettin' he must still work out regularly to stay in shape. I'm sure he'll do fine also to be honest.

??cixelsid ma i fi tahw os
idk Harrison Ford's gettin old....just like bruce willis with his fourth Die Hard movie....

Movie Forums Extra
they cant use anyone else beesides Harrison ford! hes not like Bond where they can keep replacing him!

In the Beginning...
Ray Winstone (The Departed, upcoming Beowulf) has signed on to play Indiana Jones' sidekick, and actress Cate Blanchett is onboard though it is unclear what character she will play.
That is stellar news.

idk Harrison Ford's gettin old....just like bruce willis with his fourth Die Hard movie....
Dude, if a 67 year old lady can bench press 185 pounds, then I'm sure these guys in their mid 50's to early 60's can still pass themselves off as decent action hero's.

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
I think that Ford and Willis will put the action back in ACTION HERO!!!!!!!!!lol.But seriously I think they both will put out good efforts and not be held back because of their age.

Can't wait. As more and more of the movie stars I grew up with grow old, it's always a thrill when one returns to his past. I really don't like many of the new actors at all so this will be a night to remember.

When did the first one come out? and still cracking the whip.