Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

That's what i figured which is why i was surprised people were saying Clinton was going to take Florida. My guess is the sites used (that i didn't read, i didn't believe it either this election just overwhelmed me by the second debate and i've tried to avoid it since) were biased towards Liberals, same as say Breitbart is towards Conservatives. When i think Republican Florida is only third to Utah and Texas in my mind.

Just three quick and innocent questions of an interested mind:

Who here lives in a battleground state? Who did you vote for? Who is going to win your state according to the anecdotal evidence you've witnessed?
Colorado
I'm writing in Rubio (probably)
We're leaning blue in polls this year but I could see Trump winning. I don't see much Hillary enthusiasm like I saw with Obama in 08 and 12 (who narrowly won both). We're turning into a more blue state but if the smaller towns have high turnouts I could see Trump winning. however the conservative suburb districts of Denver don't like Trump much. I'd say Hillary has a 55-60% chance here

Florida has been pretty close in polls through out but I think it only switched back to Trump recently. He dominated Rubio in the primary there, I think he will win it

I mean, I hear more fervent Trump support or even Bernie support compared to Hillary. Of course that may just be my geography, but its why Ive dreaded him winning. I really fear he will.

I mean, I hear more fervent Trump support or even Bernie support compared to Hillary. Of course that may just be my geography, but its why Ive dreaded him winning. I really fear he will.

it will be fun to watch about a trump presidency on tv and read about it on the net and discuss it on this forum . wont be boring like the hillary presidency . but i can say this because i am not living in the united states .

or maybe his decisions will affect me too---after all the US president can affect the entire globe .

I don't see much Hillary enthusiasm like I saw with Obama in 08 and 12
Has there been any? I'm fine with Hilary winning over Trump since i think he is either as bad or worse. It has got to be scary that she has struggled so much to win though with Trump who would've been buried in 2012 if he was in Romneys place or vice-versa. I don't think i've talked to a single person who has voted for Hilary who hasn't added the caveat that she is at least better than Trump. Don't know, i personally hate that and i hope the next election people don't go in with the idea that i hate both but if i vote third party it might help the one i hate more. it's scary when that is the mentality of most people, i've seen people on this site even attacked for voting third party which is ridiculous; the third parties aren't going to suddenly gain power unless people start voting for them.

POLL-Clinton leads Trump by 5 points, swing states tighten -Reuters/Ipsos

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 5 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll released on Friday, keeping her advantage in a national survey while races tighten in several swing states.

The Oct. 30-Nov. 3 opinion poll showed that 44 percent of likely voters in Tuesday's election support Clinton while 39 percent support Trump.

Clinton's lead has varied from 4 to 7 percentage points every day over the past week in the Reuters/Ipsos poll, while other opinion polls have shown the race becoming increasingly competitive. Real Clear Politics, which averages together most national polls, estimates that Clinton's lead has dropped from 5 points at the end of last week to less than 2 points on Friday.

This is similar to 2012, when the Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll showed President Barack Obama with a 3 to 7 point advantage over Republican challenger Mitt Romney in the final days of the campaign while Real Clear Politics showed Obama's lead nearly vanishing ahead of the election. Obama was re-elected with a 4-point advantage in the popular vote.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...NGK?li=BBnb7Kz

I don't know too much how these polls are conducted, but as it's probably been mentioned I think that people will be more likely to vote for Trump when it comes to getting to the ballot box than being willing to admit they support him in a survey/phone call. I remember a couple of weeks before the EU referendum vote, Leave went head to head, a point ahead or behind, which seemed to give people a wake up call, and then over the last couple of weeks Remain took back its lead to something like 5%. Leave was something like a 13/1 bet on the day of the vote, and ended up winning 52/48. I honestly think these two campaigns share a lot of similarities in the public and media attitudes towards them, so I'm really interested to see what the result will be in this election, it's been good following it, especially with so many people involved in these threads around here.

Yoda, you only want Trump to lose because you hope your little fantasy of a Marco Rubio presidency happens in 2020.

That's all you really care about.
If this were true, why would I vote for someone else, way down my list of preferences, in the Pennsylvania primary?

I would've been willing to vote for virtually any other candidate in the general if it came down to it, because the rest of them exhibit signs of at least believing in conservative ideas.

Just three quick and innocent questions of an interested mind:

Who here lives in a battleground state? Who did you vote for? Who is going to win your state according to the anecdotal evidence you've witnessed?
I live in Pennsylvania. This is one of the states that was supposed to become winnable for the GOP if they nominated Trump, but the polls haven't borne it out.

I'll be voting for Edward McMullin on Tuesday. Clinton is very likely to win the state, possibly with a significant cushion. And if she does Trump needs to win pretty much all of the remaining toss-ups.

My anecdotal evidence leans towards Trump, because the area where I work seems like it'll go for him disproportionately, so there are plenty of signs.

If this were true, why would I vote for someone else, way down my list of preferences, in the Pennsylvania primary?
Rubio had dropped out of the race.

Oh, now Trump is focusing on Jay Zs foul language. What a petty finger pointing hypocrite

Trump veers off script at Fla. rally

Donald Trump repeatedly veered off script at a rally on Saturday after mostly staying on message and out of the spotlight in the past week.
He began the event in Tampa, Fla. by complaining about the foul language used by rapper Jay Z during a concert for Hillary Clinton's campaign.

"He used language last night that was so bad, and then Hillary said, 'I did not like Donald Trump's lewd language,' " Trump said.

"My lewd language. I'll tell you what, I've never said what he said in my life."

Trump's campaign was rocked last month when a 2005 video was unearthed that showed the business mogul admitting that he had "tried to f---" a married woman and boasting that his celebrity allows him to grab women "by the p----."

Throughout the rally, Trump repeatedly ignored his teleprompter and went on off-script rants, espousing a number of baseless, debunked and bizarre claims.

He said the Justice Department is trying to protect its "angel Hillary Clinton" by suppressing the FBI's investigation into the private server she used as secretary of State.

He noted the progress he's made in closing Clinton's lead in recent polls, but added, "I really only acknowledge them if I'm winning."

He claimed that polls show him challenging Clinton in states that a Republican wouldn't normally win, and said that he would head to Democratic strongholds like Colorado and Minnesota.

His campaign's schedule lists no events in Minnesota. Trump will hold a rally in Denver Saturday night, though most recent polls show Clinton with a comfortable lead in the state, while two showed a tie.

Trump also repeated the false claim that routinely puts forth that the United States is "the most highest-taxed nation in the world."

Catering to his Fla. audience, Trump promised to stop sending money to the United Nations aimed at fighting climate change and to instead use the funds to solve the state's environmental problems.

"We will also cancel billions in global warming payments to the United Nations and use that money to invest in America," he said. "That includes repairing so many of Florida's problems," including the Herbert Hoover Dike, the Florida aquifer and the everglades.

"We don't need to give hundreds of billions of dollars away, we have no idea who's getting this money," Trump added. "Giving it to the United Nations, you know what that's called? Giving it to an open pit."

Trump also cited signs held up by supporters as evidence of his popularity among minorities. He held up one sign that read, "Cuban Women for Trump."

"Oh I love those signs, 'Blacks for Trump,'" he said, referencing another sign held high by an audience member.

On the flip side of that sign was a message that read, "Hillary will start World War 3" and included a URL that led to a bizarre website claiming that Clinton wants to kill every black woman in America.

At one point in the rally, Trump held up a baby on stage, kissing the child and praising the parents.

"They did a great job," he said.

As Trump approached the end of the speech, the crowd broke out in a "We want Trump" chant and the real estate mogul thanked his audience.

After Trump finished his speech, the Rolling Stones song "You Can't Always Get What You Want" played over the Florida State Fairgrounds' speakers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...lC2?li=BBnb7Kz

Yea, Yoda's offered pretty much no resistance to Hillary supporters for backing someone he says is deceitful. He just gave them a pass when they said "Yea she's got flaws but I hate Trump more"

There is no obligation at all to concede anything to you.

You're not this powerful person who people have to answer to

@Tongo

Don't you think it's a bit ridicolous that most the anti Trump ads right now are about the pussy video or other offensive stuff he said, while her husband did much worse in the Oval Office itself?

@Tongo

Don't you think it's a bit ridicolous that most the anti Trump ads right now are about the pussy video or other offensive stuff he said, while her husband did much worse in the Oval Office itself?
Her husband?! Bill Clinton cheated on his wife with an intern, the rest is smear tactics from the republicans. Both are bad husbands, but Bill was a great President. Trump himself is petty, and going off script taking jabs and basically being the unpresidential example hes always shown, he hasnt changed. Thats why they can still run those ads about how idiotic and offensive he is, cause he still hasnt changed nor will he ever. He isnt the type to "roll up his sleeves and get to work", hes had people making him money for years and years.

He has only proven to having wanted the attention from what a position like that could bring. Period.

This should have been the republicans turn. Theres so much crap out on Hillary, true or not the damage is done. They could have had Rubio, Phil Cruz, Jeb, or anyone up against Hillary....theyd be doing alot better right now than what Trump is. Hes done a better job himself, to the bad, than the democrats ever did. THAT is not the person who can make America great again. He's a train wreck we shouldve all known better to avoid.

He has only proven to having wanted the attention from what a position like that could bring. Period.
You hate Trump because he might be President next week, and you won't be, isn't that right?

^ If he is responding to me, hes know already for awhile Ive had him on Ignore User. If not disregard this post.

^ If he is responding to me, hes know already for awhile Ive had him on Ignore User. If not disregard this post.
Big deal. I'll talk to you, anyway. I took you off Ignore User because all your hidden posts -- and there's MILLIONS of them -- make the forum look ugly. I'd rather deal with you than deal with a messy looking forum. Not that there's much difference.