Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

i hope all the energy and electricity is not the nazi kind of energy and electricity . countries which have a boring history are the ones who have enjoyed maximum peace and security .
I've seen some other comparisons along those lines in regards to Trump recently, and they are increasingly becoming more common.

On the other hand, ash, Hillary wants people in your country kneeling in subjugation toward Pakistan five times a day!

On the other hand, ash, Hillary wants people in your country kneeling in subjugation toward Pakistan five times a day!
i haven't been following hillary's ideas and policies . can you show me something on the internet that confirms your statements .

i haven't been following hillary's ideas and policies . can you show me something on the internet that confirms your statements .
Well, for one, she's the CO-FOUNDER of ISIS!

i hope all the energy and electricity is not the nazi kind of energy and electricity . countries which have a boring history are the ones who have enjoyed maximum peace and security .
I actually agree with ashdoc here.

here i found some views by indians confirming your statement on the internet , captain steel .

It is well known among Indians that Hillary is not a favorable US representative/secretary for India. Her hatred against India is well known among centralists. She has fans among India’s leftist intellectuals, whom nobody trusts, nor love. These leftists use all possible ways to tarnish the image of India. Many of these leftists have connection with Ford Foundation, which is supported by US intelligence. These leftists are also very much against India’s present PM Narendra Modi, and some of his colleagues from BJP. They even campaigned against visiting Mr. Modi to UPenn, and others to other universities to present their views. And who denied him visa? On one hand, they talk about freedom of speech, but on other hand they try every possible ways to stop others who are against their belief in talking to US Media. It is not that these leftists sincerely love and well wisher of US. They hate US in closed door, but they love US dollars. Right now they hate BJP Govt (and Hindus getting power) more than US. So Mrs. Hillary as president of US is a gift for India’s leftists and that will be a disaster for India-US relationship.

I personally feel that Ms. Condalisa Rice, former secretary under Mr. Bush would be better choice than Mrs. Hillary as US president. US is passing through an era of absence of a true national leader, who can take the country to the top of the world.
Good Luck.

Posted by CRamS
Hilary is probably among the top 3 worst things that could happen to India, the other two radicalization of Indian muslims vis a vis communal harmony and bringing the 80s era Mandal politics. Her fans are limited to the left of center and none among center or right off center views her with any positive energy. She is a known hawk and during Bill Clinton’s time, the US foreign policy was pro Pakistan and heavily anti-India. The only leverage India has is to work with other ASEAN countries, specifically Japan to counter Chinese influence.
During her visit to China as SoS, she did not call out China for its human rights issues but she would not mind to call and rather throw India under the bus under similar circumstances.
It is well known in India that right of center President has been more favorable or rather less anti, compared to left and far left.
Liberal hawkish Whitehouse under HRC and right of center Indian PMO, coordination will be rough and tough.

Posted by Raj

I actually agree with ashdoc here.
There's an interesting discussion to be had here, although I doubt we'd be able to keep it civil. The regrettable circumstance of facelessly communicating through a message board rather than at a bar or something. I will say I don't think Trump's electricity or speaking ability is at all close to Adolf's. America isn't fresh off of losing a World War, and Trump isn't a front-line soldier who probably should have died

I think most people the world over realize Trump is something of a wack job.

But Hillary Clinton is pure evil.
She won't even acknowledge Islamic Terrorism and her foundation is supported by the worst Islamic extremist organizations and nations on Earth that trample human rights, treat women like livestock and execute homosexuals as standard orders of their religious business.

Originally Posted by nostromo87
There's an interesting discussion to be had here, although I doubt we'd be able to keep it civil. The regrettable circumstance of facelessly communicating through a message board rather than at a bar or something. I will say I don't think Trump's electricity or speaking ability is at all close to Adolf's.
I don't think it was a direct comparison. The point is passionate crowds are vulnerable to emotional appeals. Such a crowd, even with good intentions, is easily stirred into zealotry.

For example: a crowd that uproariously celebrates patriotism is more likely to get caught up in the moment and respond poorly to national criticism.

Originally Posted by Captain Steel
But Hillary Clinton is pure evil.
She won't even acknowledge Islamic Terrorism and her foundation is supported by the worst Islamic extremist organizations and nations on Earth that trample human rights, treat women like livestock and execute homosexuals as standard orders of their religious business.
It's not evil, it's misguided liberalism. At worst it's a stubborn refusal to acknowledge contradiction. It's corruption, and corruption isn't unique to Hillary.

It's not evil, it's misguided liberalism. At worst it's a stubborn refusal to acknowledge contradiction. It's corruption, and corruption isn't unique to Hillary.
Absolutely! This is all true.

But in addition to this... Hillary is evil.
I can just see it in certain people sometimes (and, of course, it's in all of us to varying extents at various time). I've seen it in Hillary for a long time and it's pretty heavy in her almost all the time. It's been there so long, it's become part of her character and she doesn't even recognize it or what it makes her do.

There's an interesting discussion to be had here, although I doubt we'd be able to keep it civil. The regrettable circumstance of facelessly communicating through a message board rather than at a bar or something. I will say I don't think Trump's electricity or speaking ability is at all close to Adolf's. America isn't fresh off of losing a World War, and Trump isn't a front-line soldier who probably should have died
I don't think it was a direct comparison. The point is passionate crowds are vulnerable to emotional appeals. Such a crowd, even with good intentions, is easily stirred into zealotry.

For example: a crowd that uproariously celebrates patriotism is more likely to get caught up in the moment and respond poorly to national criticism.
There's no doubt about that, same reason those in position of high power engineer similar crowd appeal in sports like soccer or american football as a profit-building harmless sideshow to stuff that is actually more significant to people's well-being, such as national competence which can influence people's quality of life.

I hope America has learnt the lesson from the Iraq war .

nostromo doesn't seem to like it when someone pokes fun at his memes and images.
If you're gonna say something, say it

I just did. You don't like when someone pokes a little fun at your memes, evidenced by the series of PM's you sent me.
You haven't said anything though, that's what I was trying to figure out moneyman

The cringe in this thread is unbearable.
This post is what seems to have started it. I agree though, I didn't say much of anything yet it caused quite a stir with you. Whether you were being serious or not, I don't know.