Rate the Last Song You Heard

Tools    

This is similar to the Rate the Last Movie You Watched thread.

Post and rate the last song you heard.

Foo Fighters - The Feast and the Famine (2014)

Welcome to the human race...

Shellac - "Dude Incredible"

Killer track from one of my favourite bands, even if the viewpoint character sound like the kind of meathead I wouldn't want within a hundred metres of myself.

This is a wonderful idea for a thread. I spent a few minutes wracking my brain trying to remember the last song I heard. Here it is:

In a freakishly movie related twist, this video was directed by Jonathan Demme (Silence of the Lambs).

New Order - Perfect Kiss (1985)

10/10

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Infinity/10
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

8.5/10.

Has quite a catchy tune. I had expected this to be one of those songs that I'd get sick of listening to after listening to it multiple times, but I haven't got tired of it yet.

"Welcome to the new age, to the new age! Welcome to the new age, to the new age!"
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
The Fallout Boy song they have been playing for all the CFB promos is driving me crazy. Hopefully after tonight's game I won't have to listen to it again for centuries.

Rating: obnoxious