0%
0 votes
I'm using IT more than I'm posting.
22.22%
2 votes
I don't use it very often, but I'm glad it's there
0%
0 votes
I think it's a waste, and rarely use it.
0%
0 votes
I don't need it. Never use it.
0%
0 votes
I feel uncomfortable sending someone a message.what if they don't return it?
9 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Now With Moveable Parts
I was just curious about one of this site's newest feature, the Private Message system. I for one, am getting a huge kick out of it...but I was just curious how others are enjoying it as well...

I voted for the first option. It's quite useful...though I become dangerously curious about others when I see them sending messages via "Who's Online?" that I know are not sent to me. I feel so left out. Anyway, it's a great feature...I dig it. Be careful not to hit your limit, though. I think it only lets you hold something like 200 messagers, unless you're an All-Powerful Admin.

i think it's a very cool addition, daahhling.

I use it to talk to Sades and Commish every so often (and I should've used it more a few times since I was sending Commish emails at the wrong email address a few times).

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
LOL...I use it to pester TWT on things that aren't working right. He will agree with that one with no hesitation. I know what Sadie uses it for, but I won't say anything as my lips are sealed.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
My option wasn't on there, so I just went with the first one.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Be careful not to hit your limit, though. I think it only lets you hold something like 200 messagers, unless you're an All-Powerful Admin.
T- What?! And then it's over? That stinks. I already have like 80. How do I erase them? I'll have to send you more messages than JUST forum related stuff.

Spud- you're a brat for saying that... I'm not tellin' YOU anything anymore.

OG-what was the choice you wanted?

Patti- keep em coming...

Ryan- where's MY messages lately?

I'm using the PMs a lot to submit Quizzes to Commish, which I'm finding a pretty fun activity. I just zapped him yet another one, on quotes from Best Picture Oscar winners. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

My question is this: how often are you taking advantage of the quizzes?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
I take almost all the quizzes, unless it's about something I know nothing or hardly nothing, about.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I don't know exactly what optioned fits me, probably something like "I use them, and I think their pretty cool". I don't use them more than I post, and so far have only really sent them to something like 4 people, one more so than any others. They are pretty neato though.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh...

Sades: check the box on the right for each message you want to delete, then go to the bottom of the page and click on the "Delete" button, which is on the right-hand side of the bar, I believe. I might up the limit if a lot of people have trouble with it, though. Not gonna p*ss you all off just to save some server space...especially if It probably won't hurt much at all. We shall see.

Holden: you can check how many times a quiz has been taken by looking at the category page it's in. Any quiz that has been taken at least once will show up on the category page for it's category...along with the average score, and number of times taken.

I wish I could do the quizzes, but it says im not logged in, and everytime I try to login it brings me to the board, and it still says I'm not logged in.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Sades: check the box on the right for each message you want to delete, then go to the bottom of the page and click on the "Delete" button, which is on the right-hand side of the bar, I believe. I might up the limit if a lot of people have trouble with it, though. Not gonna p*ss you all off just to save some server space...especially if It probably won't hurt much at all. We shall see.
Thanks...

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Ryan- where's MY messages lately?
I ran out of things to say, I guess. I don't want to be boring. Since I haven't talked to Stephanie since she became a nookie girl for the rasslin' show, I haven't had as many good stories to tell.

Originally posted by ryanpaige
Since I haven't talked to Stephanie since she became a nookie girl for the rasslin' show, I haven't had as many good stories to tell.
Say what!?!? Stephanies goodies are getting oogled???

So what else is new? Just happening with wrestling fans instead of...well...us. Anyway, I get a couple PMs every day...Sades and Spud inform me of bugs, mostly, Spud sends me some messages about content and such now and then, Ryan and I talk about miscellanous stuff mostly, and Holden sends me PMs containing his quizzes...almost always followed by 2 or 3 more containing corrections.

Now With Moveable Parts
okay...here's my question, is there any way to empty out my folders? It says I have 117 in my folders. I've read them all, so can I get rid of them? Why is the folder saving them after I've deleted them?

I think you'll want to go empy your Sent Items folder, and go the Message Tracking folder...select those and hit the "End Tracking" button. For some reason, the stupid counter, I think, counts both items received and items sent as messages Maybe I'll go into the code and change that, if it's really starting to bug you guys.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well, you can work on that ifin' ya wanna. It's not really bugging me, but it would be nice to not have so many in my folders...you can't even read them again can you?