Kill Bill 3 (Spoliers! Beware!)

Tools    

i definitely think this shouldnt happen, i own kb 1 and 2, and am hoping that some type of collector's edition comes out so i can get any and all extra footage. i think that it shoudl stop because Kill ___ wouldnt really work. Yes, Vernita Green's daughter would want to kill either Beatrix or B.B., but would that really work for two hours of entertainment? I don't think so. I don't think QT is really a sellout for cutting the movie in two, just kind of smart marketing. But, if he makes this third one and ruins the series, I'll just lose respect for him. I think he should leave this amazing movie as it is. (off topic: Just look at the Bourne movies, Idendity was amazing, Supremacy sucked, theyre thinking of a third one...wtf?)

And this is my BOOMstick!
3 books = 3 movies.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
3 books = 3 movies.
So what did the 3rd book concentrate on?

The Sultan Of Smooth
Im sorry, but Quentin Tarantino totally messed up with Kill Bill. He is by far the best example of someone who has great ideas, but give him $70 million and he will try to use every cent, creating an over-the-top film. If he were to make a Kill Bill 3 then I recommend that he is given $10 to make it with, because he seems to be better when he has less money to play with...

I love Kill Bill 1 and 2. I don't think it's a big deal whether or not there should be a third.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Kill Bill is my favourite move of all time and I'd hate to see it ruined. I think that Quentin should leave it as it is. You can only go so far before it gets stale. Kill Bill 3 would just be the same ol' same ol'. I'd be kill B.B. or Beatrix or something instead of Bill. Unless there's a drastic plot change, I don't see it happening. That's my thoughts on it.