Movie Series' You've Seen the Most of?

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
What movie series have you seen the most movies from? I found myself thinking about this recently and decided to make a thread for it, I've included every movie series I've seen more than eight movies from. I don't count Marvel or DC's cinematic universes' as one series, but you can do whatever you wish.

Halloween (1-6, H20, Resurrection, and 1-2 remakes)
Friday the 13th (1-10, Freddy vs. Jason, and remake)
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1-5, Freddy's Dead, A New Nightmare, Freddy vs. Jason, and remake)
Hellraiser (1-3, Bloodline, Inferno, Hellseeker, Deader, Hellworld, and Revelations)
Puppet Master (1-10)

Batman
Live Action: (Batman, Batman Returns, Batman: Forever, Batman & Robin, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, and Batman v. Superman)
Animated: (Batman & Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman: Under the Red Hood, Batman: Year One, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns 1-2, Son of Batman, Batman: Assault on Arkham, Batman v. Robin, Batman: Bad Blood, Batman: The Killing Joke)

Harry Potter (1-8)

What movie series have you seen the most movies from?
Probably Star Trek actually. And Police Academy . I think they have the most sequels in general.

I have to return some videotapes...
Batman, I've seen them all I think.

I'm not sure of exact numbers, but I've seen most of the Bond films, Halloween series, Friday the 13th series, and Elm St. series. I've seen all of the Final Destination and Die Hard series, and 4 Batmans and 4 Indiana Jones.

Death Wish 1-5

I would rank them:

Death wish 3
Death wish 2
Death wish
Death wish 4
Death wish 5

Death wish 5 is pretty poor but the others are all solid 7/10 or above.